8. 🍈Levi x neko SMR

This story WILL contain 16+ actions
Au: no~
[Requested by yaoi_slut_]

Name; M/N L/M

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; black

Eyes; red

Looking good (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)____________________________________3RD person POV

____________________________________
3RD person POV

Levi and M/N have been together ever since Levi found M/N in the street in winter in his cat form and decided to help him, and then Levi fell in love with M/N. That has been 2 years ago, and now M/N trust only levi and only loves levi. And Levi wanted to make M/N a little jealous to see how much it would take for M/N to get mad and pound Levi until his legs give out or until his dry... But it took M/N a lot time to get that angry...

Levi's POV

Me and that brat Eren thought of a plan to get my kitten of a boyfriend jealous, so I fake flirted with him in front on M/N for about 6 days and one day I saw glasses flirting with M/N and noooo! He can't do it! His flirting back!! Noooo does he still love me? Wth why am I asking that of course he loves me... Right? "So~ M/N, omg you're ears are so cute!" Glasses said as she petted his chin and he perred. "Hey baby!" I said "yeah? Is something wrong?" "Yeah! Why are you flirting with glasses!?" "Bc your flirting with Eren..." He said with a sad face... "Do you wanna punish me~~" I whispered under my breath so he'll be able to hear it. He got all red and that was adorable. "Of course~, slut~~" and now it was my turn to get flustered... Then with out a warning he grabbed my hand and dragged me to our shered room. Today is a quiet day and we don't do anything on Saturdays so it was ok...

We got in our room and he pinned me on the wall, "so, you want me to fuck you till you dry~ little cum slut~" "yes~~!" I moand louder then I wanted to.

2RD person POV

You pulled out and whispered in Levi's ear "You'll thank me later~~" "you still can't walk right?" Levi nodded his head cuz his voice gave out. "Let's take a bath!" You said and Levi nodded agreeing with you.

You got the bath ready and replaced the now dirty sheets with new ones and got clothes ready for the both of you. You just boxers and for Levi boxers and one of your big shirts.

You slipped in the bath and put Levi in your lap, you started to massage his hips you he will be able to sit normally.

After you got out, you dried Levi and yourself down and put Levi's clothes on and then your own, you fot on the bed and opened your arms for Levi to crawl into and snuggle up with you. You wrapped your tale around him and the both of you fell asleep.

Bonus!

In the morning you two got down with Levi in your hands and everyone were staring at the two of you blushing and Hanji got a nosebleed. "Umm you guys ok?" You asked. "We heard the two of you you were really loud!!" "What do you mean? We were upstairs..." "Yeah that's how loud you were!" Hanji said and looked an you "N E ways... Erwin can we get a few days off for...ummm being sick..." "D-definitely..."

____________________________________
A/N; UwU that was sooo wholesome... Well... Yeah! Anyways comment which characters you want! And I need a storyline!! Love y'all 😌