41. 💙Bakugo x SMR

It's a song fic!! Song: hopelessly devoted to you.

Au; no power au
Requested;

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'11

Hair; Brown, long.

Eyes; crystal blue

Length; Idk

Yes you are Eren

Yes you are Eren... Again....
INFO!!!
Bakugo is a singer!! And he sings this song to ya!
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Bakugo is nervous, he is about to get on stage and sing with his band... Infront of his boyfriend... He is more then nervous his heart is about to explode! M/N his boyfriend of 3 months, is in the crowd waiting to hear the new song he heard about from his Boyfriend, apparently the song was written for him.

Finally, the bad was called on, and 4 boys got on the stage, a red haired man, a blonde, a ravenet and a dirty blonde. Also known as Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Bakugo.

"Hello!! Thanks so much for coming!!"

Time skip. After 5 songs

"So, now we are going to play a new song, it's called hopelessly devoted to you, and it's about my boyfriend!" Bakugo said to the mic. Everyone cheers and they start playing.

"Guess mine is not the first heart broken, my eyes are not the first to cry, I'm not the first to know, there's no getting over you~" he sings with so much passion in his words.

"I know I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for youbut baby, can't you see there's nothing else for me to do?" He's signing for his boyfriend, nothing else matters. "I'm hopelessly devoted to you~"

'I love you M/N, so so so so so much!!' "Hopelessly devoted to you~"

'you are the light in my life, you help me get through so much! You are the best boyfriend ever!!' "Hopelessly devoted to you~"

'all my trauma, what my ex destroyed, you fixed, thanks to you my heart is heald!' "my head is sayin' "fool, forget him" my heart is sayin' "don't let him go hold on till the end", that's what I intend to do."

'You saved me M/N, I was about to give up and you saved me!!' "I'm Hopelessly devoted to you~"

"But there's no way to hide, since you pushed my love aside, I'm outta my head!" 'you are the best!! I've never thought I could love someone like I love you!!'

"Hopelessly devoted to you!" 'you deserve a lot more then what I have to offer!'

"Hopelessly devoted to you" 'you are the best most beautiful human I've ever met!'

"Hopelessly devoted to... You~" 'thank you so much M/N...'

"Thank you so much! You've been a great crowd!!"

After that, the band got off of the stage and M/N went back stage. "Hey baby!" He said

"M/N!!" Bakugo yelped "hey baby! How was the song?"

"It was amazing Katsuki!" He said as he hugged Bakugo "I loved it!"

"Hey M/N!" Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero said.

"Hey guys! Do you want to go back with me or with the boys?" M/N asked

"With you! Bue guys!"

"Bye Bakubro!" They all said.

____________________________________
Yes this is it, it's not that long... I'm sorry but whatever. N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️