22. 🍈Kirishima x UMR

This story WILL contain 18+ actions
Au;no~
Requested; by yaoi_slut_

Name; M/N Aizawa

Gender;male

Hight; 5'5

Hair; brown

Eyes; blue

Length; 5.5in/6in.

You should def thank them

You should def thank them... Sorry but there is probably a lot of cussing...

Info!!

The both of you are training first year! Your aizawa's child! You're like all the boys training, I feel like in order to be in class 1a right now you actually need to be a part of the lgbtq+ or supporter of the community... So yes everybody are gay! He is sweaty and he wears a white shirt and gray sweatpants!! And you get mad!! He is 10in/13in. This is going to get you all annoyed AF! the horny ones...
Y'all know the drill sorry for any typos!
____________________________________
3RD person POV

All the boys of 1A were currently training, M/N is wearing a black shirt with black pants, and Kiri is wearing a white shirt with gray sweatpants, and M/N could see everything, M/N could see his abs through the white shirt because of the sweat, and the outline I was Dick, god... M/N didn't have a high sex drive, and neither did kirishima, but right now M/N is fucking horny!

Your POV

We are right now ending training, thank fucking God... I have a mother fucking boner because of that fucking redhead... God... Everybody are checking him out!! Like people he's fucking mine!! I wouldn't kill anybody but if they dare touch my redhead I will not hesitate to take their head off... N E ways, "baby!!" You called out to your boyfriend "hey pebble! what is it?" I didn't say anything I just dragged him with me to my dorm, we usually use my dorm when I'm dominant so you know what was going to happen to him.

We got in and I locked the door I threw him on the bed and now he is all vulnerable to me.

2ND person POV

You two cups and cuffed him to the headboard, his shirt somehow magically disappeared already... You took off his pants and boxers, and then you went to your closet and got a box a black box that was wrote in big white letters NSFW do not touch! You opened it and took a dildo and nipple thingies. You put the things on his nipples and he moaned at the touch. (I don't remember what it's called but it's like clips to your nipples I really don't remember what it is) you then to club and put it all over the dildo, and without any warning shoved it up his ass. You then put lobe on his member, and pumped it slowly. You then took it in your hand and slowly set on a dick. He was thinking you were so manly for doing this... "Ahh~ this is for showing off your body for everyone. Brat~" you slowly start to jump up and down "say my name Brad~~" you said with a huge smirk... "M-master~" he sort of whispered mumbled... "I didn't hear it what's my name?" You said in a very stern tone. "Master~~" he said louder, and these kind of times you think your father for having the dorms soundproof. Did both of you were moaning, and Ejiro was frustrated that he could not hold your hips and help you move. But you could do it on your own, you were going up and down and sucking all of his sick thick with your tight hole.

He was coming non-stop in you like, he already came three times and you came only 2 sing he's sensitive from both having a dildo and you riding him it's logical...

The rest I leave for your

Bc that was the request! I definitely went overboard I'm sorry

After the both of you finished you released him from his cuffs, and he took you and give you warm bath and then to be fell asleep together naked 🙂
____________________________________
A/N; I'm sorry I definitely went overboard here... Anyways hope you liked it, 4 done 24 more to go... Yes I have 24 more requests... I lost all the usernames because they DM me!! Don't don't DM I just lose count and I don't remember who requested what and I don't have the time or power or will to go through any of them let alone all of them, to find the person that requested that one. See if there's no request that means I came up with it and if there is request but there's no name meaning I forgot who requested it... Since I said that I don't have a lot of requests I got so many... But I literally had to erase like 30 of them because they were minor x adult and I don't want to do that I don't feel comfortable with it and I don't want to have a story that has a pedophile reader... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️