5. ❤️Aizawa-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Aizawa would do!(this is x UMR!)
____________________________________
‼️ OUTSIDE‼️

• He always touching you, as if saying "this perfect boy is mine!"

• He's hand is usually or interwind with yours or over you and your holding his hand that is over your shoulder.

• He will check you out to boost your confidence!!

• He loves to go on little dates like at the beach at sunset or a little trip to the forest, or just like watching a movie at home.

• He hates it when he needs to go on a mission that takes more then 1 day and not be with you.

‼️AT HOME‼️

✨NIGHT TIME✨

• He loves it when the two of you watch a movie and you fall asleep on him.

• He loves to take a shower with you!! And not bc he can fuck you!

• snuggles at night is his favourite way to fall asleep.

• he loves it when you lay on him and nuzzle his neck!!

MORNING TIME

• He loves it when you brush his hair in the morning.

• He gets a morning wood a LOT! Bc you sleep with your ass right on his croch.

• He likes to make the two of you breakfast.

‼️IN BED‼️

• He will call you things like; Slut, whore, kitty.

•He has a huge DADDY KINK...

• His fave positions are;
reverse cowgirl- he loves to see your ass jiggle, when your legs are on his shoulders- so he can see his dick coming in and out of you, you riding him- he loves to see you bounce on him, doggy style- it turns him on when he sees your thighs jiggle.

• he loves to hear your moans.

• he will never overstimulated you!

‼️ NICKNAMES‼️

• his to you; kitty, kitten, Prince, baby, babe, gorgeous.

• yours to him; baby, sleepless man, cat lover, babe, darling, love, daddy.
____________________________________
UwU hope you liked that! Just saying this is what I think of Aizawa, I don't see him as a bottom, but a sub/dom top. I don't see him as a violent person...