43.❤️Touya-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Touya would do!(this is x UMR!) Also my style has changed quite a bit so deal with it.

Now I do see Touya as a top, but also a switch bc when he feels down he liks it when you top him, I feel like it makes him feel loved...

He is a cinnamon roll!!

He loves it when you play with his hair.

His mother loves you! And so as his sister.

He loves cats!

There is an au where Touya is abusive bc of his father and his past, now I don't believe it, I think it's not quite like that, I think he is doing everything in his power to make you feel wanted to make you feel loved bc he doesn't want you to feel what he felt...

Touya is an Alpha he has strog male energy and he loves to tease you woth his 'energy' like when he talks to you in a husky voice and if it's omegaverse au he will ise his pheromones to male you hornyer...(idk if that's a word...)

His favourite way to tease you is with something he calls 'fly bye kisses' it's when let's say he is talking with his mom of one of his siblings and he walks bye you, he will just give you a kiss on the lips and continue with his day, and the reason why he does that is after he gives you a 'fly bye kiss' you will stop everything and after you Proses what the fuck just happened you will blush like crazy.

When you're sick he WILL stay by your side and help you heal better even if he will get sick too.

There is anothe au where Touya is a drunk and a smoker agin bc of his past he tries to drown his pain and sorrow with alcohol and drugs, I think that yes he WAS an addict but then he went to rehab and now his clean and thanks to you he hasn't relapsed.

He loves to make you blush like.all.the.time. and one of his fave ways to make you blush and nosebleed, is bye just undressing Infront of you bc he is built like a god and he knows that!!

Whenever you're cold he will use hid fire to keep you warm and he wont burn you!

‼️IN BED‼️

𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔

He has: daddy kink, slave kink. I don't think his that messed up...

You have: master kink, praise kink. Again not too messed up 😌

𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

His fave when his top: doggy style, when your legs are on his shoulders, when you ride him.

When his bottom: doggy style.

When you're top: doggy style.

When you're bottom: riding him, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, legs on his shoulders, your hands around his neck and legs around his waist, cockworming.

‼️ NICKNAMES‼️

𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

For him: Daddy, slave, Ahh~~ yesyesyes DADDY!! (Pftt kill me noww T_T)

For you:  baby boy, darling, M-master~~, Ahh~~ master~~ ( kill meee)

𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

For him: Toy, To, Touya, Red, Baby, Hottie, Babe.

For you: M/N baby, my love, darling, babe.

____________________________________
I'mmmm donee. Ok, storytime I had to babysit today on a girl a 5 year old girl with the same name as me what are the chances?! And I was there for like 2 hours and a half and I got 50 bucks, well just know that I'm going to do only sfw until I'm done because I just don't have anymore requests for this book that are normal ones so I'm going to do sfw's N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️