14. ❤️Bakugo-SFW ❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Bakugo would do!(this is x SMR!)

*°•~°•*

Bakugo is a bottom/switch!! Mostly bottom!

‼️ OUTSIDE‼️

• He is Yanadare over you but not crazy, like he won't kill anyone but if someone looks at you/checking you out, he will get mad!!

• he is a Tsundere, but has a good heart.

• he looks like a dom, but his not.

‼️ INSIDE‼️

• he loves Cuddles!!

• he is actually a littlost puppy inside.

• he has big trust issues.

• one of his biggest insecurities are is sweaty hands, because of his Quirk he cannot control the sweat he gets on his hands, and when he's nervous he's even more sweaty, the first time you two held hands he was really really like insecure about it, and he was really afraid that you'll say something about it but you didn't, you love him exactly how he is.

• it's a big head cannon that because of his Quirk he loses his hearing, so in that case, when the two of you are cuddling and his head is on your chest he cannot hear your heartbeat, so he will try and feel it instead of hearing it. When the two of you are in public and his afraid, in the two of your holding hands he will take your hands in both of his and try to find your heartbeat in your vein in the hand, and when he finds it he just makes him so much more relieved, he can't hear you but he can feel you and he can feel you're still there.

• he looks like a douchebag from the outside but from the inside is just another baby that needs attention and Cuddles and love.

‼️IN BED‼️

• yes there are times that he'd love to be dominant and that he is, but most of the times his sub, that is pretty much just his personality, he loves to be wrecked but sometimes he also likes to ride you.

• nicknames; he calls you in three different things depends on the situation. The first one is- Daddy; obviously when he feels cornered or when he wants something. The second one is- master; he uses that when you do role play. And the last one is- Teddy Bear; he uses that one when he tops you or when he's dominant.

‼️ NICKNAMES‼️

• he's favorite nickname to you is obviously teddy bear.

• but he also loves to call you baby darling love babe beauty and just cute things when you feel like you're not worth much. Even though you know you're worth the world.

____________________________________
This is a long one hehe... If you like long SFW, please tell me because I usually do them very short because there's not much I want to put in so it will not be too much to read I don't know I'm weird... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️