12. 💙kiribaku x SMR

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Height; 5'11

Hair; black

Eyes; light blue..?

Length; 12in/15in

The piercings yes they stay, the black nails stay not as long though

The piercings yes they stay, the black nails stay not as long though... The rings fucking stay, the glasses are gone! no❤️
*°•~°•*
Preview!!

Ur Quirk; simulation- you have 2x times the energy that a normal person has, and so as cum~, you can preduse 2x the amount of cum~ as a normal male.

You are in your third year!! The three of you have been dating for 2 years ever since the end of the first year. Yes you are top, kiri is switch and Baku is bottom. Yes you are big, kiri is 8in/10in and Baku is 5.5in/6in. Why? CUZ!
N E ways you know the drill, sry for any typos! Let's start!!
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You and Bakugo were cuddling in bed, and Kirishima was not there bc he is in the shower. You and Bakugo still need to shower but for the two of you cuddling was more important bc Baku had a bad day...

You were on the verge of falling asleep when kiri finally finished showering, he was only with sweatpants and so were you, Baku was in your T-Shirts and Kiri's sweat's, he has bad dysphoria, and hates the was his body looks. Kiri got in bed and you went to shower. When you got up katsuki whined that you were not with him anymore, but he had Kirishima... He nuzzled his chest and you were already in the shower.

Your POV

When I got in the shower I had those extremely wired thoughts that you only get in the shower, and after I finished, I got on only boxers knowing that Kat loves it when he can feel my body against his after me and Eji (sry bc of banana fish) take his clothes off so when he sleeps he won't overheat. I got in bed and gave Ejiro a kiss on the lips and kat had his back to me so I gave him a kiss on the nape of the neck. (Idk if that is the right name of that place...) I turned on the TV and we watched some avengers movies (mr. Stark.. I don't feel so good... I had too!!)

Eji got Kat off of him and went to my other, so that both of them rnuzzled my neck. I saw that Kat was already asleep, so I took his pants off...well Eji's pants off of him, and he nuzzled my chest even more, "godd night blondy~" I whispered into Kat's ear. "Baby, I wanna sleep in you..." Eji said and I opened my arm even more for him, he cuddled up to me and held me close, I finished on watching the movie, and after that, I fell asleep with the boys.

Bonus!!!

Mina's POV

I found out that M/N, bakubabe and Kirishima are all dating!! Like why could you not tell me? N E ways!! I'm here to find out who is switch, bottom and top, bottom I can say that it is a million presents Bakubabe, but is kiri a top? Or a switch. I got into M/N's dorm very quietly and slowly walked over and I saw the cutest thing ever!!! I saw M\N in the middle of his big ass bed, with Kiri on his left, and Bakubabe on his right, with a big puffy blanket on top of them, Kiri had his head deep nuzzled in M\N's neck, and Bakugo on the other side had his head in M\N's chest, so obviously M\N is top, Bakubabe... prob bottom, that leaves Kiri being or another bottom or a switch.... What could it be.... He doesn't look like a bottom, his a switch!!

____________________________________

A\N: hope you liked it!! soon i'll do a Bakugo SFW and i'll do one to Kiri as well! also to those of you who didn't get it, the SFW is NOT an official part witch means I will do 30-35 maybe parts without the SFW's with them it'll be a lot more! ok love ya'll stay safe ❣️