36. 🍋 Akaashi x SMR

Am I going to just write all night long even though I have school? Yess!

Au; no~
Requested; yep-

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'2

Hair; dark brown, long

Eyes; light turkeys

Length; 12in/15in

Did you guess it?

Yeah ur Eren... I like this exact fan art with the eyebrow slits tattoos and tongue ring...
Info!!
You and Akaashi started dating 4 months ago and you've never had sex, and you decide to take the both of you for a weekend getaway, at your cabin in the winter...
____________________________________
Bokuto's POV

"Bokuto-san is it ok if me and M/N will be away for the weekend?" "Umm yeah sure! I'll tell coach! Have fun~" Akaashi roll these eyes at me and went away, then I walk to coach and tell him that Akaashi will be away for the weekend with his boyfriend~ goddammit where is that rooster... I need sex...

2ND person POV

Akaashi comes back home to see you packing a bag for yourself, "hey baby you should pack a bag for yourself we're leaving in 2 hours!" "Sure!" "What did Bokuto say?" "That he'll tell coach and that it's totally okay!" "Yay!"

The both of you finished packing your bags, ate some lunch, and got in your car to start driving for 4 hour trip. You have food drinks and food and snacks... Stereo hearts was playing on the radio and the both of you were singing with the melody. You actually put it specifically to be all of your favorite songs to have a trip that is a 4-Hour drive with fun music that both of you love...

"Can I get some food I'm starving!!" "Baby you're driving..." "Feed me please~" "hehe ok what do you want?" "The chips!" Akaashi huffed and feed you the snack.

After an hour of you driving, to both of you changed and now he's driving for an hour. You plan that you're driving an hour then he's driving an hour then you're driving two more hours because he doesn't know the way after that. Then you stop by a gas station, you decide to get some coffee and he gets a bottle of orange juice.

After an hour of him driving you switch and now you're driving for 2 hours, you drink your coffee on the way.

"Baby can you give me my monster?" "Yeah let me just open it for you..." (If you don't drink monster energy drink You just put a different energy drink...) He opens the can and gives it to you, and after 30 minutes you get to your destination. You get out of the car and take both of your guys's bags. Both of you getting the cabin, and you put the bags in the room, he's walking around and doing his little exploring adventure around the cabin.

One of the reasons why the both of you didn't do anything sexual, is because Akaashi he's kind of embarrassed by his body he told you that and you respect his boundaries. Even though yes you do want to go farther and you want to show him you love him no matter what, you don't want to push him too much. Another reason is because he's virgin and he's afraid...

You eat dinner and now you're just chilling in the living room "hey baby can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" "do you want to go farther" "farther how?" "Have sex..." "But what if you don't like how my body looks...?" "Baby I think you're pretty from the inside the outside and he doesn't matter to me, I don't want to sleep with you just to sleep with you I want to make love to you... And I really do love you so do you wanna...?" "...mhm..." "Come here" you say and tap your thigh singling him to sit on your lap. He comes over and sits on your lap, you put your hands on his thigh and start kissing his neck, with every kiss you say "so pretty" or "amazing" or "beautiful" and he laughs and giggles and blush at what you say. Your hands go under his shirt and up his stomach, to his chest where his nipples are, you pinch them and flick them. He gasps and moans at your actions, he tags your shirt and you take it off now all of your tattoos can be seen, you kisses lips and lick his bottom lip, he lets you in and he likes your tongue and breaks the kiss, "open your mouth!" You do what he says and he can see you have a tongue ring, you've never made out before just kisses on the lips, "why didn't you tell me you have a tongue ring?" "It was a surprise~" he laughs and kisses you again, he immediately opens his mouth without even you asking, and you push your tongue in and you continue to fight for dominance obviously you win, and you explore his mouth then you let him do the exact same thing. You then take his shirt off, and your kisses go down his neck to his collarbone, where you find his sweet spot and nibble and bite that place and make a big ol' purple hickey. As you keep on kissing his neck he unbuckle your pants and take your Dick out of your pants and boxers, starts to jerk you off, and you grant in response. Then you take off his pants and boxers and now you're looking at him his naked and his body is gorgeous, "baby you're staring..." "How couldn't I when you're so beautiful~" he blushes like a madman, and you take the chance to lobe your dick lift him up and "you ready?" "Is it going to hurt?" "At the start yes, but then it's going to be better, I promise I will not move until you tell me it isn't painful anymore..." He nods and sits down on you cock, you help him get down all the way, and now you wait for him to adjust. After about 2 minutes all the pain is gone and now he feels pleasure, "if he doesn't hurt anymore you can move yourself~" he understands and starts to jump up and down at a normal speed, you lay down so it's a bit easier for him, he falls down on your chest but still slowly moving these hips, "mmm~~ ahh~~ hang~" he moans and you can see he feels good and comfortable, so you decided to take action and move your hips so now your thrusting upwards into his tight ass at a fast speed, his back arches and you move so now his bottoming and your ontop of him. "Ahh~~ hang~~ nyaa~~ faster~~!!" You do as he asks and go faster and hit a bond of nerves and he moans and screams "found it~" you pull out so only the tip is in and slam back in with force directly at his prostate, "ahh!! I'm going to cumm!!" "Ahh~~ me too baby~ let's cum together~~" you thrust into him a couple more times and then you cum deep in his and he cums on his chest a a loud moan. "Omg M/N... That was... Amazing..." "Yeah... Yeah it was..." You pull out a collapse on him, "hey M/N..." "Yeah?" "I love you you know that..." "Yeah, and I love you too..." "You know what I love the most about you?" "Hm?" "Your ass~" "hey! Do you really though?" "Yeah~"

Extra!!

In the morning

"Argh! My hips are killing me!!" You say as you stand up from the bed. "Baby your hips are killing me too~" "oh did you loose your v-card and I told you I love you and that your beautiful and you gained confidace?~ saying that will bring consequences~" "no! We had sex last night and I can't feel the bottom half of my body!!" "That's what I thought~"

____________________________________
Bro it is 1:00 a.m. I slept 12 hours last night and I am not even tired... I'm not even fucking kidding you like I can run a mile right now but I want to do that because it's fucking late and cold outside and I don't want to be outside alone in the dark.... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️