20. 🍈Shinzou x UMR🍈

This story WILL contain 16+ actions
Requested by yaoi_slut_
Au; yes! No powers

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; dirty blonde

Eyes; Gray

Oml your so cuteee 🤗____________________________________3RD person POV

____________________________________
3RD person POV

"Ok let's all get on the bus everyone!" You said as you were climbing on the steps to your tour bus.

Skip

When you got to where you needed to be, you got off the bus and saw your boyfriend waiting for you there, Shinzou Hitoshi. You pecked his lips and went behind the stage.

After about 3 hours you went up the stage and started to sing.

"I wanna talk to you!
The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears
I promise you it won't happen again!
Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?
I could be wholesome, I could be loathsome, I guess I'm a little bit shy
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try?"

You were singing about your ex, he only needed you and treated you loke a normal human being when you were about to break up with him.

"I tried to be like Grace Kelly
But all her looks were too sad
So I tried a little Freddie
I've gone identity mad!
(Mad, mad, mad!)"

"I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like
Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!"

So after that you gave him another chance, and it took him 3 months to treat you like shit again. So again you decided to break up but again he begged he will change... So you gave him another chance.

"Getting angry doesn't solve anything!"

"How can I help it? How can I help it? How can I help what you think?
Hello my baby, hello my baby, putting my life on my brink
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself?
Should I bend over, should I look older, just to be put on your shelf?"

And this time it took him a month to ignore you again... And again you tried to break it up but his argument was convincing...

"I tried to be like Grace Kelly
But all her looks were too sad
So I tried a little Freddie
I've gone identity mad! (Mad, mad, mad!)"

And at that time you met Shinzou, and you started talking, you explained your situation to him, and he told you to do a month test, if you like life with him, then break up and don't look back. And if you don't then go back.

"I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like
Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Walk out the door!"

You started to secretly date him, and you didn't just like life with him, you loved it! He was clean, and he never smelled like alcohol, he wasn't doing drugs, his friends weren't toxic! It was heaven!

"Say what you want to satisfy yourself, hey!
But you only want what everybody else says you should want
You want"

With shinzou you could be yourself! He is kind, loving, has a great personality and he thought you that some things were NOT acceptable in a relationship...

"I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like
Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Walk out the door!"

Things like, thinking waking up to be beat up with a belt, actually spending time with you, affection! Things you didn't believe were supposed to be in a relationship, being born to a family that saw you as a disappointment, and didn't believe in your dreams to be a singer, having a toxic boyfriend that abused you and raped you and left oh so many bruses on your body.

"I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like
Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Walk out the door!"

So after just 2 weeks you broke up with your ex and this time you were thinking about life with shinzou, how good he will treat you, his kindness and his beauty. And you were able to escape that monster of a boyfriend.

Skip

After the show you shinzou and the bend went to a hotel room. Shinzou and you hade your own room and the others were in there own room together.

When you and Shinzou got to your room, finally you had some peace and quiet.

"So baby... I don't want to pressure you but that show you put on got me turned on~ wanna ride me?" You thought for a bit and said "in my speed ok?" "Of course! Whatever you want!" You pushed shinzou down on the bed and went to lock the door. You set on his lap and sterted to kiss him. Your little makeout sesh got really heated very quickly and shinzou didn't want to touch so you will feel comfortable enough with him. "Baby you can put your hands on my ass if you want~" you said to your purple headed boyfriend. "Are you sure?" "Mhm!"

Skip

He pulled out and got the bath ready.

He put the both of you in and he was massaging your hips, and soon after you two got out andhe wrapped you in a towel like a borrito Which you were grateful for. He didn't put any clothes on the both of you remembering your request... 'Can we please after one round to try cockworming...' he laid on the bed and gestured for you to come closer. You snuggled into his chest and he asked "kitty do you still want to try cockworming?" And you nodded and he put his cock in you "ahhh~" a little moan escaped from your lips.

And till the morning you were with his cock in you and you were snuggled up to his chest.

Humphry, we're leaving!
Ca-ching!

Bonus!!
In the morning.

"So... Kitty why did you want to try cockworming...?" Asked shinzou. M/N got up and went to his ear, "didn't want your Willy to be cold and lonely~~" M/N answered and Shinzou's cheeks went red af. And M/N giggled a bit. And the both of you went to eat breakfast
____________________________________
A/N: I hope you liked it. Cuz I dure did... Have fun!!