40. 💙Bokuto x UMR

OMGGG WE GOT TO CHAPTER 40!!

Au; olderr
Requested; yes!!

Name; M/N Akaashi

Gender;male

Hight; 5'7

Hair; black

Eyes; blueish brown

Length; 4in/6in

Corset!!INFO!!You are Akaashi's twin brother, You and Bokuto have been dating for 4 years, and there is a suprise in the end, also an A/N plz read it🙏🏻____________________________________Bokuto's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corset!!
INFO!!
You are Akaashi's twin brother, You and Bokuto have been dating for 4 years, and there is a suprise in the end, also an A/N plz read it🙏🏻
____________________________________
Bokuto's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I'm going to surprise M/N for our 4 year anniversary!! He is the love of my life and I've been dating him since our third year! He is so supportive of me and my dream and he loves me for who I am...

I am going to buy his favourite food and then I'm going to take him to this forest where we had our first kiss, and then I'm going to kiss him under the stars and ask him to be my husband!! I really hope he says yes...

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Kotarou has been up to something, I have no idea what the fuck that is but... I feel like I'm going to find out...

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey baby are you ready?" Kotarou asked as he took hold of the food basket

"Yeah, just one minute baby, I need to put my shoes on! But you can go to the car! I'll be there in a moment!" I said to him.

"Ok! I'll be waiting!" He said and walked away to the car. After I finished putting my shoes on I walk to the car and get on the passenger seat. Kotarou starts the car and gets out of the driveway, and on the radio my fave song is playing!

"Hey I love that song did you put it especially for today?" I ask

"Yeah! I did! I made a whole ass playlist for today!" He say and puts his hand on my thigh.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~

We get to a location that I'm not aware of bc I have a friking blindfold on!! "Where are we Ko? I can't see shit!" I say

"That is the point of the blindfold darling, so you won't see anything!" He says with a mocking tone.

"... I want to see where we are!!"

"Don't worry I won't drop you! N E ways, Akaashi, Hinata, 'Tsumu-Kun and Omi-Kun helped me make this night per-fect! We worked all day long, and now, we get to be in this gorgeous place together..." He says

"Well, can I take my blindfold off now?" I ask as we stop walking.

"No, soon I promise!" He says and then I hear him move around. "You can take it off now!" He say and I take the blindfold off and look around.

"This... This is where we first kissed..." I then turn to him and slap my hand over my mouth and start crying. I see the love of my life, Bokuto Kotarou on one knee Infront of me, with a little red box in his hands, and in the box there is a ring. i get closer to him and kiss him.

"Wait! I want to say itt!!" I nod my head and he continues, "M/N Akaashi, my love, will you make my the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! yes I will!!!!" I say woth tears in my eyes. He gets up and kisses me, I put my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss.

We break the kiss. "Do you want to eat? I got (f/f)!" He says

"Yes! I love you so much!!"

____________________________________
Ok hii! Thanks all of you for all the love and support! I really appreciate it! So for the A/N,

On chapter 51 I'm going to finish this book, and then I'm going to start another one with more fandoms, basically all the fandoms that were till now, and more like from mangas and even more animes. So if you want me to do your story basically all you need to do is make a request on this page or on my request page at the start of the book, I am not going to start looking through all this book for your request, yes you can request more than one but there is something I need you to know, the requests have to be like this!

*Name of the character/characters.

*Name of the anime.

*The type of the story for example lemon / fluff etc...

*The AU.

*And a general idea of what do you want, for example, Bakugo x SMR Bakugo is a singer and he went through a lot in his life and he sings a song for M/N.

Something like that.

Also if you don't put the name of the anime and I'm not sure where the character is from I'm not going to do it... Also I already have all of the request filled for this book so all of your requests will be for the next book!

Also a lot of people always tell me like 'why don't you upload like everyday or like once a week?' maybe because I have a life? Actually no that's a lie, I have a lot of books to work on and I'm going to start more books soon and the thing is I'm also an animator, and please don't put pressure on my uploaded timeline. Thanks ☺️
N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️