"I don't fucking care since when you know him!"

"I think you are crazy-"

Before Jisung could finish his utterance, that guy shut him up by hitting the boy with his fist.

The blue-haired boy staggered and fell to the ground in a blink of an eye, but thanks to his drunk state, he couldn't feel the impact in his jaw. However, when he was on the ground, the kick he received in the stomach made him drunk down a bit.

"Fucking slut! You not only have Minho in love, but also your other friend,"

Jisung heard this and froze, "i-in love with me? Who other f-friend?" He inquired while sitting up. He held a hand on his stomach while the blood was going down his lips.

"Tsk! The one with black long hair...I don't remember his fucking name-"

"Hyunjin!" In-shik yelled from behind, "you only remember Minho's name, idiot,"

"H-Hyunjin hyung...?" Jisung whispered with wide eyes.

"Yeah...yeah...Hyunjin..." Chi-won waved his hand, not really minding the name.

Jisung looked at the boy that was crouch down in front of him and mumbled, "I think you have mistaken me with someone else, t-they don't like me-"

"Tsk! So you hadn't noticed, huh?" Chi-won asked with a disgusted face.

"N-noticed what?"

"That Minho and Hyunjin like you, asshole!" Chi-won took Jisung by the collar and approached him to his face, "you probably know this by now, but I would like to clarify it for you...I like Minho...a lot. I want to make him my boyfriend, but he is an idiot. He only has eyes for you...and that is making everything impossible."

Jisung felt shivers through his whole spine. Hearing this impacted him in a way he didn't know it could be.

"And see this guy to my right?" Jisung directed his attention to In-shik, "he likes Hyunjin, and of course, he would like to make him his boyfriend,"

"What?!"

"And the guy he is holding...guess what?" Chi-won rolled his eyes in annoyance, "he likes you! Bad tastes...I know... but still he has a liking in you," the guy said while pointing to Dong-ha, "either way...this time I would be kind and ask you to stay away from Minho and Hyunjin...they are ours!"

Jisung frowned at the last sentence. Something in him awoke and pissed him off.

"No..."

" 'No' what, idiot? You are not going to stay away from them?"

"No! I won't do that!!" Jisung pushed the older one away from him and stood up as he could, "they are not someone you can possess just because you want to! That's pathetic and selfish!" Jisung said with a fierce look, "you are bad people, and my hyungs don't deserve someone like you both!"

When the other was pushed back, he hit the floor, and his hand scraped while doing this.

"Hahaha, so you have guts, huh? I thought you were stupid or something," Chi-won said while standing up and wiping his hand, "let's see what you have..."

"I don't care what you think about me or what you are going to do with me," Jisung said while wiping the corner of his lips with the back of his hand, "but if you dare to bother Minho hyung or Hyunjin hyung-"

"What are you going to do, huh?"

"I'm gonna fuck you up!" Jisung scowled.

This took aback the three guys standing right in front of him.