Fighting for Love

Start from the beginning

After few seconds she heard “come in" and open the door entering the room.

As soon as she entered the room she felt the cold wind coming through open windows. She frowns looking at the windows then her king who is drying her hair after a shower. She heard the water running, so she knew Yeong is in the bathroom.

"Pyeha, why did you open the windows? It's cold. Yeong shouldn't catch cold time like this."  She said to the king.

“Good morning to you. It's alright, I only open it a few minutes ago." Lee gon replied to her.

“If you say so, Pyeha. You should get dress quickly. You are already late." She said walking to windows and closing them again.

"Also Prime minister is here to meet you." She added.

“Ah?" lee gon looks at her with a question.

“I think it's because of the announcement" she replied.

“Oh, give me 5 minutes. I will come." King said to her going to the bathroom again.

“Okay, Pyeha. But be hurry. We can't hold her for a long time. You know how she is. I don't want her to barges in here" with that lady Noh leaves the room.

~

“Good morning Pyeha" Prime minister Koo greats with a fake smile.

“What a surprise prime minister Koo? I didn't know that I have a meeting with you today." Lee gon replied to her entering into his study.

“Oh, I came here to check myself about the news." She said to him standing in front of his table.

“Really?" Gon gives his best fake smile.

“Pyeha, as the prime minister of this country I have responsibility for the country's future. And it's included to keep balance everything." Prime Minister Koo starts.

“So, are you saying, that I have to ask permission from you to love someone?" King asks calmly.

“No Pyeha. But he is a man. You are giving a bad example for people as a kin-." She said making Lee Gon stands slamming his hands on the table.

"Don't you dare to complete that PRIME MINISTER KOO! I am the King of Corea. I make the law. My word is the final. If I am going to love a man or woman, it doesn't matter to someone who comes only for five years period. I and my royal court will take care of that matters. You should mind your own matters first." Lee Gon replied to her with a clenched jaw and low voice, giving her Goosebumps.

She stared at king few seconds glaring. Then with a fake smile,

“Let’s wait and watch Pyeha, how you going to manage outcomes of this." Said to him.

“Yeah, let's watch how you make my name bad in history. I will do whatever I want. Including marrying Him"

Hearing that she bows little and left the room, slamming the door her way out.

~

Yeong heard from Ho-pil that Prime minister Koo visit King and she left angry. So He walks toward King’s study In Young trailing behind him.

“Captain, please go slowly.” In young mutters.

Yeong stops at study and catches his breath and looks at the guard beside the door.

“Is Pyeha still here?” Yeong asks getting a nod as a reply.

Yeong opens the door without knocking and startled Lee Gon who was in deep thoughts. Yeong stride toward his lover.

Yeong signal Ho-pil to give them privacy.

“Hyung?” Yeong said to Lee Gon standing beside him. Seeing his lover Lee Gon smiles, trying to hide his thoughts.

“Yeongah” king hugs his boyfriend’s waist placing his head on Yeong’s stomach.

“Are you okay?” Younger asks caressing Lee Gon’s hair. Lee gon nods.

“Why did she come?” He asks again. Yeong didn’t get an answer for that.

“Hyung” he tries again.

“Yeongah” Lee Gon pulls back from the hug and pulls younger into his lap. Yeong sits with a small yelp.

“Hyung.” Younger looks at King’s deep brown eyes, which also looking at him with pure love.

“Yeongah, you will fight along with me, right? This time for us?” King asks looking at his lover who nods.

“Always,” Yeong replied.

Lee Gon smiles, his eyes travel from Yeong’s eyes to his plump lips that caught in younger’s teeth. King lean in catching Yeong’s plump lips to his own kissing him hard, but with passion.

Lee Gon hugs younger tightly, savoring his warm mouth. Yeong feels Lee Gon’s one hand leaves his waist. Then a small rustling sound. They break Kiss to catch some air.

“Yeongah.” Lee Gon calls. Yeong looks up, with red lips.

“I know, I always suck at romantic things. But I think this is the best time.” Lee Gon said rubbing his thumb in a circle at younger’s waist. Yeong looks at him with a questioning brow. Lee Gon smiles shyly and pulls a small velvet box.

“Hyung” Yeong looks at the box then his lover who still looking with a smile. Yeong touches the box with shaking hands, his eyes getting teary. His heart is beating crazily. Yeong opens the box. There is a beautiful gold ring with diamonds attached. He looks at the king again.

“Will you be my Queen, Yeongah?”