I went over to her and hugged her, same as Luna but she broke down in my arms. "It's ok," I said in her ear as I rubbed my hands in a circle on her back. "We need to go to the hospital," I suggested to her and she nodded her head. I knew she wasn't thinking straight and I looked around at all the drunk people in the room and figured they wouldn't either.

"I will drive," Lincoln said as he stood up. I gave him a questioning gaze. "I drank just under the legal limit, it will be fine," he said and I nodded. I would normally reject it but this was a different circumstance.

Everyone filed into his car. That was probably very illegal but we didn't care, we just had to get to her. We got to the hospital and were all sitting in the waiting room. "I need to see a patient named Raven Reyes," Clarke said as she ran up to the counter.

"Clarke? What are you doing here? What is going on?" A voice from down the hall said. "Mom," Clarke said before I could even turn to look, she ran into her mother's arms. Abby embraced her daughter but didn't know why she needed to. "Are you ok?" Abby said with lots of concern and she looked between Clarke and myself and then back to everyone else in the room.

"Raven, she got into a car accident," Clarke said choking on her words as I saw tears coming to her eyes. "Oh my god sweetie, I am so sorry" Abby said, hugging Clarke and wiping her own tears that fell as she was told.

"Doctor Abby Griffin" Abby said to the nurse at the counter and showed her badge. "I need to see a patient named Raven Reyes," she said firmly, trying to fight her emotion to look professional. "Room 112 Doctor Griffin" the nurse said, motioning to a door. Clarke, Luna, Octavia and I all ran through to her room as the others followed.

When we got there, she was lying unconscious on the bed, all bloody and bruised with tubes going through her throat and attached to her arm. Clarke and Octavia broke down at the sight of her and Luna looked at her in shock. I turned and hugged Luna and Clarke was holding tightly to Octavia as the small girl was breaking apart.

Abby walked in and said. "I have good news and bad news" we all looked at her with watery eyes. "The good news is that Raven will be fine." She said reassuringly but I could feel there was something else in the sound of her voice.

"And the bad news?" I asked her because nobody else was in the state to do so. She hesitated before saying, "a glass shard from the windshield punctured her spine and is blocking her brain signals to her left leg, she has zero function in it as of now but we have to operate to now the full extent." She said looking down. This caused all the girls to cry even more and I could see Abby looking ready eyes at the chart in front of her.

"They are doing the surgery soon to remove the glass" Abby said as she eyed me. I was the only one still functioning. I nodded my head and she walked out, leading all the girls back to the waiting room while everyone was waiting to hear the news.

I looked at the girls and they were too broken to explain and most likely to deviated to comprehend so I did it for them. "Raven will be fine" I said and everyone let out a breath of relief and I felt bad taking such a pause in between my words.

"But a piece of glass hit her spine and she needs surgery to remove it." I said and everyone looked to the floor again and I could see the sadness wash over them."She goes into surgery soon" I said and everyone nodded and all that was left in the room was the sniffling and tears.

Abby came back shortly after. "She is going into surgery now, I will come back with any updates." She said before leaving once again. "You guys should get some sleep, I will call you if anything happens," I said. Jasper and Monty hesitated but nodded in agreement as they carried their sleeping girlfriends to the car.