INTRO

Dr.Kim a pretty well known name, the man was famous for his work. He made the best robots and best parts to  upgrade your body or regain your body parts. He was smart. Only his name was also known under not so casual people. Information leaked, Dr.Kim would have been heard speaking about a chip that had classefied information about his greatest creation. He had given it to his son.

And people wanted it. They NEEDED that chip. With it they can rule it all. Use it for their own needs and purposes. Thats why Dr.Kim gave it to his son, Kim Taehyung. The boy was not like those, he was kind, understanding and wouldnt use it for bad things. Only the boy didnt know about it at all. He didnt know about the chip that was hidden inside of him. He didnt know about the purpose of it. He just loved his life happy with some 'happenings'.

And when dr.Kim found out about other people who knew about this were targeting for his son he finished his work sooner than he had intended.

He created something.....Someone.

A man who had called for his help years ago, and finnaly now was the time his wish would come true. The man was dying, his human body didnt function like it should. So he asked dr.Kim for help, he didnt care how but he just wanted to he able to live, to walk, to feel, to smell....Everything he couldnt do.

Dr.Kim had accepted but told him that he wont come out of this process like the man may expect. It meant at least 70% of his body needed to be replaced, which also included part of his brain. His heart needed help to keep beating. But it was possible.

And the doctor did it. He made his first 70% robot 30% human, 1192.J.K was his name. Or what he and the society called it, an Android. The man was different, and he would to everything to repay the doctor, he didnt have anything to pay him.

Dr.Kim didnt need any money, he only asked for one thing. To protect his son, no matter what happends. To always stay at his side keeping him safe.

"i promise you he will be safe" is what the android had replied.

---

"what are you?" a young taehyung asked looking into a pair of glowing blue eyes. the irises seemed to be moving bigger and smaller like it was focusing on the smaller young boy in font of him.

"im not like you, im an android"

"do you have a name?" taehyung asked.

"my name is 1192.J.K" the robot said like it was a programmed sentence.

"Im Taehyung"

"oh you mean my human name, im Jeon Jungkook then" the robot said and showed a happy expression. "your father send me to protect you"

"Even if its the last thing you do"....

---

Here it is, surprise surprise👁️. This story got published a bit earlier than i expected, im happy to because a few reallt wanted me to write this. I hope you will enjoy it! Thank you for the support to start!

Story will include:

-Vkook
-boyxboy
-fantasy
-robots
-top JK
-bot TH
-smut

-happy end

There will be some angst, if i am able to properly write it. But of coirse Happy ending like i always do. I always have to say it because i myself dont really like to read something that ends up being sad :,,,)

I hope you will enjoy the story! Thank you again!
🌼🌼🌼