"Done" I said as I looked at Angelina who immediately shook the carseat and checked it to see that it is actually secure. "Interesting" She said as she closed the door and I opened the passenger door for her making her close it then open it herself.

Jesus Christ.

I walked over to my side of the car and got inside, I started it up as I put on my seatbelt as I started to drive. 'You can not scream and curse at children. You are a man." She whispered making me confused, "I did not scream and curse. What does me being a man have to do with anything?" I whisper asked.

"Everything sounds a hundred times worse coming from you because your voice is very deep and you said it harshly." She whispered back, "I did not even raise my voice" I said. "He still cried didn't he?" She asked making me sigh.

I parked in my driveway and unlocked the car door as me and Angelina got out of the car, she grabbed Damon while I grabbed Ale. "Uh Angelina this is Lindsay and Lindsay this is Angelina." I said making Angelina wave at Lindsay who waved back.

"She is my head maid. Lindsay these are my children Damon and Alejandro" I said making her mouth drop, "Sorry. Nice to meet you" She said as she gathered herself together and waved at the twins. "Blue suitcases to the kids room, black to the room right beside it" I said making her nod.

We walked into the house and made our way upstairs to the top floor, I opened the door to their room and they immediately started to talk about how it is avenger themed. I honestly did not see this room when I was buying the house but I am glad it is here.

I opened their bathroom which is iron man themed which made them even more excited, "I am going to bathe them so you can like you know go do something else." She said as she also mouthed, 'they just met you so you have to leave'.

I nodded as I walked out of the bathroom and eventually left the bedroom, I made my way downstairs all the way outside since I can hear someone driving over here. I placed my hands on my hips as my mother parked her car and got out of it.

"Hello Nicolas" She said as she opened her trunk and I walked over to her car, "Why are you here?" I asked as I pulled her suitcases out of her car. "Angelina asked me to come over" She said making me roll my eyes. "I am more than capable of looking after my children"I said making her scoff.

"The children you did not know about? The children who have been alive for three years and you did not know shit about. I am so sure you can." She said. "I sent your maids home including Lindsay" She said as we walked into the house.

I assigned her to her room then she had a very lengthy and annoying talk with me. "I was not listening." I said as I walked out of her room and made my way up the stairs entering the twins room to see them wearing Spiderman pyjamas.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked them making them nod at me, "Mama is going to make us food." Ale said as I looked around for their mother. "And where is your mother exactly?" I asked making them point to the closet.

I walked into the closet to see her unpacking the clothes she packed for them, I heard her sniff and wipe her eyes which made me close the door with my foot. "They aren't going to eat anything once it is past 7:30 they don't eat anything. I make them some tea and biscuit before bed, I will write down things you should know" She said as she kept on unpacking.

"You are not staying?" I asked making her shake her head no. "I am leaving in about two days." She said as I put my hands in my pocket. "Why are you crying?" I asked making her stiffen up. "I am not crying" She said as she closed the empty suitcase and put it to the side.

"How long are they staying for?" I asked as she took off her heels. "Two to three weeks" She said as she stood up and cracked my knuckles, "Why were you crying?" I asked making her get annoyed with me. "I am not and was not crying Nicolas" She said as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.