Chapter Forty-Three: The Titan War Pt9

Mulai dari awal

"Man, these things just keep on coming

"Man, these things just keep on coming." Linx fumed in frustration, striking left and right. "They must've known that we were coming."

"Yeah. We need to get moving and take out the beasts before we head for Hell's Gate." Matilda added in, now using the Sting Blades on Striker to cut, slice, and even cauterise the Demons.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot down from the skies above, making a few Demons snarl out in pain, just as Thor flew in with Mjølnir in hand, and he threw his hammer right at one Demon, shattering its skull and blasting right through the torso of the creature, making it fall back into Hell's Gate. Thor summoned his hammer back, and he threw Mjølnir again at another beast, shattering its legs and leaving it immobile and it was destroyed by JetBlackStar.

"We need to try and create a path to get through." Amy spoke out, firing all weapons on Jaeger Giant.

"That, and to maybe try and help out Jaeger Prime." Shawn grunted in frustration, firing the Death Machine at the Demons. "For the love of..."

"Dammit." Asuka yelled in anger, using the Progressive Knife against another Demon, ripping right through the head of the beast, and knocked it away. "What can't just these monsters go and just drop dead?"

Just then, the sounds of growls and roars could be heard in the distance, the ground shaking from some kind of vibrations. Some of the Jaegers looked over to see what could be three huge forms sprinting towards their area. Champion Knight zoomed in on what was going on, and Shinobu's eyes widened at what she saw ahead of them.

There was Titanus Sekhmet, the large feline-like Titan that stood on all fours, reaching about 120ft tall, while its length looked to be over 300ft from nose to tail. She has tan fur, has a set of long canine teeth jutting out from her top jaw down to her chin, while having a set of spines running down from the top of her neck down to the base of her tail, the tail having a tuff of fur on the tip of its tail, three spikes jutting out of her elbows, and black claws on her paws.

Alongside Sekhmet was a four-legged dinosaur-like creature that looks to have the combined features of an Ankylosaurus, a Styracosaur, and a crocodile. This creature stood 80m (262ft) tall, a length of 100m (328ft), and it weighed about 54,000 tonnes. It has several horns at the top of its head and a single rhino-like horn above its nose. It's face is elongated with a long snout bearing rows of jagged, serrated teeth and the carapace is studded with long, sharp spikes. The tail is longer than its body and makes up most of the body length, and is also covered with spikes. The hind limbs are longer than the forelimbs, possibly enabling it to stand up on them to its full height, but looks to generally act as a quadruped.

The third Titan that was with them could be described as a grey quadruped with a pebbled reptilian back, with a head resembling an earless elephant, although with tusks pointing down instead of up. It seemed to stand around 200ft, while weighing over 50,000 tonnes or so. Each of the feet possesses five claws, and the front legs are slightly longer than the hind legs. The tail is 2/3 the length of the entire body. It's mouth looks to open like a crocodile to reveal thousands of sharp teeth. It also has a curved horn on top of its head, which pulsates with a faint green glow.