WATTPAD IS TAKING DOWN MATURE CONTENT

follow my backup incase something happens to this account
comicthinker

FOLLOW ME ON INKITT (link in bio)

USERNAME - COMICSTHINKER

https://www.inkitt.com/comicsthinker

all my original work with explicit scenes and dark content will be available there. I'll write a little mellowed down version on wattpad.

MY DREAME ACCOUNT IS STILL UNDER PROCESS OF SETUP, MEANWHILE FOLLOW ME ON INKITT UNDER THE MY USER, COMICSTHINKER

Why? Here is why...

Dear All, readers, writers and everyone...

Wattpad has been sold to a South Korean company, Naver (owner of webtoon), this past week. Naver has a very family-friendly sort of ideology so that means, the new management is taking all mature content down that conflicts with their new guidelines.

Many of your favorite stories have already been taken down and most of the authors have shifted to Inkitt

Many of your favorite stories have already been taken down and most of the authors have shifted to Inkitt. Fanfictions are in the process of being taken down.

I am editing all my chapters to keep it from being taken down. Wattpad does allow explicit sex, only if it's relevant to the plot. That is the reason why I didn't go into details of Ares and Luna's first time together.

I will be writing this story, keeping in mind of the new content guidelines and I am making you guys aware of this change. Your favorite stories may be in danger.

Just to be safe, I'll be posting this story on Inkitt (link in bio) It will be super explicit and stuff. I'll have to edit this story now and I'll be making few changes in the plot .

NEW CHANGES:

Previously, Ares and Axel were shown as cousins (same maternal grandparents.) Now, they'll just be shown as someone who's mother's were best of friends since childhood.

I don't want any remotely incest elements in this book, or else it can be taken down.

Mia and Chase's relation will undergo a change too. I have already edited a few stuff to mellow down the original version of their story.

***

   Next update will take a little time because I am busy editing this book.