Chapter 68 - Mood Swings

Start from the beginning

Taehyung heard a knock on his door " Come in " When he felt no one came inside he looks up, He got starlted looking at Lisa, peeking at him.

" Yah! You scared me " Taehyung whined, Lisa made his way towards Taehyung's table and stood before it " Kim Taehyung is going to be a Dad " Lisa winked at him, Who smiled " I know that, thanks for reminding me " Taehyung said concentrating on his...

" Yah! You scared me " Taehyung whined, Lisa made his way towards Taehyung's table and stood before it " Kim Taehyung is going to be a Dad " Lisa winked at him, Who smiled " I know that, thanks for reminding me " Taehyung said concentrating on his paper work again.

Lisa cleared her throats " Well Mr Dad  someone is here to meet you " Lisa smirked and without listening to Taehyung, she went out " is she on drugs?" Taehyung again heard the knock on the door " Come in " Taehyung looks up and saw Jungkook, standing there shyly.

Taehyung smiled widely and instantly went to Jungkook, hugging him tightly, who whined a little in his grip, Taehyung pulled away and peck him in his lips " I missed you " Taehyung said caressing his cheeks " I missed you more " Jungkook mumbled l...

Taehyung smiled widely and instantly went to Jungkook, hugging him tightly, who whined a little in his grip, Taehyung pulled away and peck him in his lips " I missed you " Taehyung said caressing his cheeks " I missed you more " Jungkook mumbled lowering his head.

" Come on, don't stand for long " Taehyung said and softly dragged him towards the couch... Jungkook sat down and Taehyung beside him " Do you want anything? Coffee? Tea?" Taehyung asked him with a soft smile.

" Tae " Jungkook said without thinking, Taehyung smirked " Me? Your tongue will get burn, I'm too hot, pretty baby " Taehyung said, Jungkook pouts " You don't even know how to flirt " Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung's smile vanished and he coughed a little.

" And I don't know why girls were crazy for him " Lisa entered into the room, with cake and Banana milk in her hand, She placed the cake and Banana milk on the table before couch " This man here was such a play boy, he fu*ked almost every-" Lisa stopped.

When she saw Jungkook pouting angrily while glaring at Taehyung, who was glaring at her with nervous smile " I will just leave...Bye!" Lisa said and ran away... Taehyung gulped and turn around he saw Jungkook glaring at him " Pr-"

" Meanie " Jungkook huffed and looked away,Grabbed the cake and eats it hurriedly " Kook-" Jungkook huffed again and turned away... Taehyung looks at him confused " why is he acting so differently " Taehyung thought to himself.