Last chapter.

It had been five years since Bright and Win had got married. They didn't want a big one that involved a lot of people, they just wanted the people they loved to be with them.

A month after Win had proposed, they got married in Vegas on a beach. After spending their honeymoon there then went back to Thailand.

Over time, the two combined their companies with. It was always something they talked about doing since they were young. Except, they didnt think they'd be married to eachother.

As time passed, Brights mom had become sick. Then shortly afterwards she soon passed away. Bright was grateful to have the people he loved around him, especially Win. He knew what it was like to loose a parent.

Even though it took awhile, Bright was back on his A-game. He did everything to continue to make his mother proud, even if she wasnt here anymore physically.

Gulf eventually was forced on a date with Mew. That ended up going great for them. They've been dating for a year now, but Gulf still comes to Bright to complain about how clingy Mew can be sometimes. Bright cant help but laugh at his unaffectionet friend.

Win was able to become the first billionaire in his family, which now made him richer than bright. Bright couldnt have been happier for his beautiful husband.

The two planned on adopting a baby girl soon, they wanted the full package family.

After 7 months of waiting and visits to their home, the two were finally able to go pick up their beautiful baby girl, Amari.

"Oh my gosh bright I'm so nervous" win pouted. Bright brought win into a warm hug
"Its okay baby she'll love you, you've always been good with kids. Theres nothing to be nervous about" bright gave win a reassuring smile.

Soon was of the ladies from the adoption agency came out telling the men they come in now.

They walked into a spacious colorful nursery. The babies were all in the cradles sleeping peacefully, as a small lullaby played on a radio

They were brought over to a small cradle farthest from the door, next to a window with an amazing view of the ocean.

The social worker picked up the baby and look at the couple.

"This angel right here is Amari, say hi" she spoke in a quiet baby voice. Win teared up as bright laughed looking at their babygirl

"Hi Amari, we're your new daddies" bright whispered "can I hold her?" He asked. The social worker shook her head and handed her to bright.

Brights smile never went away, and soon he started tearing up as well. Win came closer to them and stared at the sleeping baby
"Oh my gosh she so cute" he gushed out
"I know, I cant wait to spoil her" bright beamed
"But not too much okay" win said sternly. Bright smiled and whispered into the babies ear. Win smiled when he heard him.

"It okay baby I'll give you everything you want"

After sighing some paper work, and more discussions about frequent visits. They couple was able to leave with their, still sleeping, adorable baby girl.

They made it home and set Amari up in her already set up baby room. The two boys hugged as they watched her sleep.

"I'm so happy I was able to build this life with you bright" win suddenly spoke "I'm glad we were able to confess and stay together, I've never love someone as much as I do you" bright turned to win and pecked his cheek
"Oui metawin, what am I gonna do with you?" Bright sighed
"I'm so happy I got drunk that night and was finally able to tell you I love you " bright confessed
"Me too" win said

They shared a passionate love filled kiss and continued watching their new daughter.

--------------

I know it's a short chapter but I really wasnt sure how I wanted to end. If I'm being honest I'm dissatisfied with this book, I feel like it needed more, but I was to lazy and didnt know how to give it what it needed.

I'm glad you guys still say you like the book though. Thank you for your patients when it came to me uploading, and your comments.

Thank youuuuu🦋💕🥰☺💞❤🥺.