tricks

A month had passed and gulf was back in Thailand. Bright and gulf were currently at a bar catching up on work and other things.

Besides win, gulf was another person he told basically everything to. He trusted gulf with his life. They started the company together, shared all good and bad moments, and had great memories while growing up.

While at the bar bright had told gulf about everything going on with love. Gulf already knew about win and brights little friends with benefits thing began.

What he didn't tell gulf was how he ended up falling in love with win, and was too scared to confess to him.

"See, this is was happens when you fuck your best friend" gulf said taking another sip of his beer.
"I know I know but, I really didn't expect it to happen it just....did" bright sighed in frustration he couldnt believe he let himself fall for win, they were best friends for God sake.

"Do you know if he feels the same way?" Gulf asked raising an eyebrow
"He doesn't" bright answered frowning.
"Oh, he told you this?"
"No, but---" "well then how do you know" gulf questioned. Bright groaned because of the interruption
"Look, not trying to make win sound bad but.....hes good at sleeping with others and not having feelings for them, plus a couple of weeks ago he mentioned how my assistant assumed we were dating and he looks really uncomfortable about it, I know my best friend, if he loved me I would see it" bright explained chugging down alcohol trying to forget.

Gulf stared for a minute and tried his hardest to hold back a smile.

"So, you're positive win doesn't have any feelings for you?" Bright shook his head starting to feel the alcohol in him.
"Okay" gulf pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Yeah please come get us I'm not sure I can keep my hands off of this man anytime soon"

"WHAT!? where are you guys?"

"I'll send you the location, brights rubbing my thighs and I'm getting real horny"  with that gulf hung up the phone and turned back to bright who was downing more alcohol.

Gulf couldn't help but feel bad for his friend, but also couldn't help to think how stupid he was. He knew they both were in love with each other. He realized how both of them changed after wins birthday and everything they did with each other didn't seem to be platonic like it uses to be.

After a while of waiting, and bright drinking even more heavily, gulf saw and worried win wondering in the bar. Gulf then leaned closer to bright making it seem as if they were about to kiss. Before he got close enough win came pushing the two apart and glaring intensely at gulf. Gulf moved back taking out his phone.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Win said holding bright in his arms. Bright recognizing the voice started to giggle and his eyes lid up
"Win, oh my gosh I've missed you, come here" bright brought win closer burying his face in wins chest. Win cooed at brights cuteness but knew he needed to get him out of there soon.

"Bright baby we need to get you home," win said not realizing the nickname he used
"Baby?" Bright looked up to win "I-Im your baby?" Bright cutely smiled. On the other hand win panicked, he knew bright would only react that way because he's drunk and vulnerable. Gulf had his phone out and seeing the panic stepped in.
"Win if you won't be his baby I fucking will" gulf tried to grab bright but win moved him away
"No, bright is mine, he's my baby. You here that bright?" Bright was almost out of it but shook his head yes.
"But I thought you guys were just friends?" Gulf said smirking, win turned around and gave him an evil glare
"Bright is mine like I said, no one can have him as long as I'm with him. We belong to each other.
Gulf smiled and put his phone back in his pocket.
Win paid for both gulf and brights tab and then got gulf a taxi home.

He later took bright back to his(brights) place and laid him off his bed.
"Bright?" Win softly spoke, "when will you notice I'm in love with you?" Win let a tear fall from his eyes as he left the room to get medicine and a wet rag.

He came back placing the painkillers and water on the nightstand, then grabbing the rag and rubbing down bright. After he dressed him in some more comfortable clothes win took a shower then got back in the bed to sleep with bright holding him.

Before he went to sleep, he heard bright say something.

"Win you dont know how much I love you" 

Win's eyes widen and just stared at bright. Was he serious?? Win knew bright wouldn't remember anything in the morning so he let it go and went back to sleep.

Bright woke up with another splitting headache, he didn't understand why he got so drunk. He also couldn't remember anything that happened. He assumed gulf dropped him off home because the win wasn't in his bed and he didn't hear anyone downstairs.

He turned over and saw the medicine with a note.

Bright

        Our moms wanted to meet us today, but I told them you weren't feeling well so I'm going instead. I'll text you if they had any important announcement they wanted to say. Take your medicine and get some rest
                                    -win

Bright smiled at the note and placed it in a small draw. He took the medicine and got up for a shower.

After he came out he checked his phone to see if win texted him. Instead, it was emails, texts from his mom and sister, then something from gulf.

He opened gulfs messages to see and video of them at the bar. Shit, I must've done something stupid bright thought to himself.

He plays the video. And sees win, his eyes widen. When did win come there?

He watched it closely and saw how clingy he became when win was there. He became embarrassed until he heard win call him baby, then his heart started pounding past. He could see wins eyes widen by the word. He listened to gulf , then what came next shocked him.

Win was claiming him?

"Bright is mine like I said, no one can have him as long as I'm with him. We belong to each other. "

Then the video stops. Bright still stands there frozen not knowing what to do or say.

------------------

Thought I'd make another chapter for today since I didnt upload for 2 days. Enjoy loves💕💕. Sorry for any typos.