Being with eachother

Win was the first to wake up. Looking at the sleeping bright in his arms he couldnt help but smile at the memories from last night. After a year of an unrequited love, he was finally able to let all his feelings out. Not even with words but also with a slow sensual kiss.

Win started caressing brights face, win couldnt help but be a little worried though. Bright has a habit of drinking to much and forgetting the night before. Hes scared that even though they confessed that bright will push win away.

Bright starts stirring in his sleep then slowly flutters his eyes open. The first thing he sees is wins beautiful dark brown eyes. He wanted to smile but a small memory from last night stopped him.

"Morning bright" win whispered
"Goodmorning" bright said sitting up to stretch. Win looked at him and tried to see if bright had any memory from last night.

"Are you feeling alright? You were really drunk....probably to the point where you dont remember anything"win babbled out. Bright on the other hand knew exactly what win was talking about, he remembered everything, surprisingly, but he wanted to see if win still felt the same way.

"Yeah I'm alright my head just hurts and my body is sore. Did we do anything last night?" Bright asked holding in his laugh. Win bit his lip and was having trouble with his answer

Win didnt know if he should tell bright or just forget that the whole thing happened. Yes, the second option would leave him heartbroken, but maybe bright didnt mean to confess. Maybe it was because he was drunk that he did.

"Win?" Bright called out "are you okay?"
"Um yeah....I am" win answered
"Okay so what did we do yesterday?" Bright asked
"Well what do you remember?" Bright smiled and leaned closer to win placing his head on his shoulder
"Mhm not much....cant you just tell me, I mean what are boyfriends for?" Bright mumbled out the last part. But win heard it.

"W-what did you say" win asked looking at bright. Bright sighed and took his head off of wins shoulder making their eyes meet.
"I said why cant you tell me" bright chuckled out. Win started tearing up and placed both his hands on brights cheeks.
"Oh my gosh bright that's not funny, what did you say after that?" Bright brought his hands to wins waist and pulled him onto his lap.
"I said what are boyfriends for" win smiled and slammed his lips into brights as his tears had fell.

Win was so scared bright didnt remember anything and thought he'd have to live with this unrequited love for another year.

The kiss started out slow but soon became heated when bright bit down on wins lip causing a moan to escape. Win started slowly grinding on bright making moans escape his mouth as well.

"I love you so much" win breathed out between kisses
"Mhm I love you too" bright said.

Bright flipped win on his back and started grinding back harder.
"Ahhh bright I want you. Now." Win demanded
"Aw my baby is so needy" bright smirked and started taking both their clothes off roughly.

He held wins thighs caressing them slowly as he left butterfly kisses all over his neck and chest. Win moaning at every touch bright left on him. Win the brought his hands to capture bright hair leading him back to his lips. Then breaking away.

"Dont tease me bright, I really want to feel you right now" win said sincerely
Bright smiled and wiped wins tears away
"Okay baby" bright then moved to wins draw and brought out the lube.
"Prep?" Bright asked, win gave him a look then shook his head no, bright smiled at the action and took the lube,
Placing it on his member.

"Before we start win I just want you to know I'll always be by your side, and I love you so much. Without you in my life I'd probably be empty eith nothing. You've helped me so much in the past that I owe you everything. Even though we've already had sex this is different now" bright simpered
"How is it different" win asked innocently.
"Because now we are about to make love" bright then kissed win with all the love he could and slowly pushed himself inside of win.

"Mhm ah fuck" win whispered. Bright started moving at a slow pace wanting to take everything in. He didnt want it to be rough and fast like the other times. This time he wanted to put all his emotions in it, letting win know he was the only one for him.

Win was loving every second of it, they never went this gentle before. He smiled as bright would whisper I love yous in his ear as he thrusted in him.

"Ahh bright" win moaned pulling brights hair
"You like that?" Bright groaned out
"Yes yes k-keep going J-just like that" win replied.

Bright let started grinding with his slow thrust as he abused wins prostate. Win let out all types of sounds as the pleasure took over his body. He never wanted this moment to end.

Win start kissing all down brights neck leaving hickeys everywhere. He couldnt wait to claim bright as his, he hated seeing how much bright got flirted with, or all the dates girls would ask him out on. Now, now bright was all his, and he wanted everyone to know.

Bright, feeling his release about to come, started stroking wins length as he sucked his skin

"I'm gonna- shit" win yelled
"Me too baby....almost....there" bright thrusted in deeper. Wet sounds and moans filled up the large room.
Soon both boys exploded. Win releasing on their stomachs and bright inside of win.

Bright rode out the rest of his orgasm before he stopped and layed down on top of win still kissing him.

They kissed for about 10 minutes more before they stopped.
"Mhm whyd you stop?" Win whined
"We have to take a bath now okay?" Bright took his softened member out of win and walked out the bed to the bathroom.

Win watched him as he went in the bathroom checking out his ass. He smiled then got up and followed.

When he walked inside he saw bright filling up the tub. Win sat on the toilet waiting as bright was putting soap in.

Once they were finally in the tub they cleaned them selves while enjoying the comfortable silence.

"Win are you okay if we let everyone know we're together?" Bright asked
"Ofcourse " win laughed "I need people to know you have a man now"
"Were you jealous before?" Bright asked teasing win. Win rolled his eyes and sighed
"Ofcourse I was, I'm inlove with you remember?" He said seriously
"Yes and im inlove with you too, and im happy I get to call you mine now" bright gave a small kiss to win on his cheek then closed his eyes.

They both enjoyed the rest of the day with eachother.

-------------------

Sorry readers for taking to long and this sucky chapter. I've been so busy I havent had the time to actually write. But I promise I'll start trying to do better since more people are starting to read both of my books. Anyways I hope you guys had an amazing weekend, and that you enjoy this chapter 💕💕💕💕.