Deep thoughts.

After win and bright had that cuddling session they had went back to brights place. The rest of the night they had stayed in silence and slept together .

When win woke up in  morning bright was gone. He was a little sad because he loved waking up and seeing brights face when he opened his eyes. He slowly got out of bed and headed to the room bright have to him, and decided to shower to get ready for the day.

While win was in the shower all he could do was think about the other night. He hated seeing bright like that, it made him angry. Win hated seeing anyone he loved in such dreadful state.

Whatever bright was going through he wished he couldve helped. He would destroy anyone who hurt his bright. Ever since win found out his feelings for bright he promised himself to take care of him more. Bright was always the one to look out for win and make sure he was doing alright. But this time win wanted to be there for bright no matter what.

Even if it meant using his body to help bright get out any anger or frustration.

While win was in the shower bright had come back from an early morning jog. When bright woke up he saw win cuddled up in his neck. It made his heartbeat fasten and he could help but smile.

While bright was staring at win he started to feel guilty. He didnt want win to think that he didnt trust him with the information, he just didnt want win to get involved and possibly ruin the life of the person causing bright to cry.

Bright wanted to come up with a way to get rid of that person. Before bright got out of bed he gave win a small kiss on the forehead, and put on some running clothes then left the house.

While bright was running he thought back to yesterday before he came back to his office.

FLASHBACK

Bright pulled up to the small cafe and waited for the person he was supposed to be in a "meeting" with.

For the past weeks bright had been recieving threats from someone he once thought he loved. He started meeting up with the so called person because they threatened to go public about something from brights past.

While deep in thought the so called person sat down with a smile plastered on their face.

"Hi bright, nice to see you again" they said
"Love why do you always want to meet? Why are you doing this?" Bright was annoyed by the fact that love kept doing meet ups. If she wanted money why hasn't she been asking?

"Well bright, in high school I thought youd be rich but you went to slow so I dumped you. But to my surprise you're doing way better than I ever expected you too, I know gulf is in America right now and wont be back till next month so..." she trailed off still looking at bright

"So what? You want money? Sorry that's not happening, and I dont care what you have on me I'll explain the real situation." Bright said in the harshest way possible.

"What? How you got me pregnant and because of how broke you were I had to get an abortion?" She said crossing her arms

Bright laughed "me? Love we hadn't had sex in 2 months then you come saying you're pregnant, I told you I wanted to keep it. But you insisted on getting an abortion. I was ready to take care of you and our baby but all you care about is money, you never cared for me or my feelings. You were always number 1 in my life, I loved you with all my heart, and yet you still treated me like trash. The only reason I started the company with gulf was because I wanted a bright future for you and me. I did everything for you" bright was on the verge of tears but held it in because he didnt want love to see him cry.