what just happened?

Bright and Win made their way back to Brights house so they could get ready for the party.

Off was a guy who was loud and loved to get drunk. For his birthday, he decided to rent out a bar so all his so-called friends could come party and get drunk.

Bright wasn't the type that liked to drink much, he hated getting hungover. Especially since he started becoming an important businessman. Win, on the other hand, was your average alcoholic. At least when it came to partying.

He drank so much he'd throw it all up just to drink more until he passed out. There have been many occasions where Bright had to come to pick Win up and drag him home after one night out with his friends.

"Win you go ahead and get ready, I'm gonna get a little nap in. Wake me up in about an hour" Bright said to Win before he headed upstairs and threw himself on his bed.

Win had gone ahead and used the room Bright made his whenever he came over or spent the night. Win usually ended up getting really drunk at parties so Bright suggested just letting him have one of his rooms in his big house-like mansion.

After an hour of showering, grooming, and picking out the right clothes. Win was done and headed towards Brights room.

When he opened the door, he saw Bright cuddling with his pillow balled up in his covers like a small cat. Win smiled at the view then head towards the bed and gently pushed the sleeping man.

"Wake up, Bright" win whispered in his ear. Bright shot up and started screaming
"THERE'S A FIRE?? WHERE??" Bright screamed.

Win, who was caught off guard by the sudden outburst, had fallen on the ground.
"There's no fire you idiot. It's time for you to get ready." Win grummbled as he walked out the door heading back to his room to get dress.

" Win grummbled as he walked out the door heading back to his room to get dress

(Wins outfit😍)

After some time, Bright had got done himself only taking about 45 minutes to get ready.

It was already 3 and the party started at 4. Bright went downstairs to see Win and was caught off guard by how good he looked. Bright knew Win was a handsome person, but for some reason, he started to look even more attractive to him.

Bright brushed away his thoughts and cleared his throat catching Wins attention. Win turned and froze for a moment looking at Bright

 Win turned and froze for a moment looking at Bright

(Brights outfit minus the camera 😏)

For a moment, all Win did was stare at Bright, until he was brought back to life by his phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Hey, Win, Off said can you guys come down early to help set up."

"Gun, we still have an hour though"

"Ughh stop your whining and just get down here"

Gun hung up the phone leaving a pouting Win on the other side.
"What did Gun want," Bright asked walking towards the pouting boy.
"Off wants us down there now to help set up" Win explained. Bright shook his head and got up grabbing his keys.
"Let's go," Bright says and walks out the door with an irradiated Win following him.

They made it to the bar on time to see an angry Gun scolding his boyfriend.
"Why the hell did you already eat your birthday cake? You know we were waiting till after everyone got here" Gun yelled
"I'm sorry but it just looked so good, how could I not?" Off said while still taking a few bites of his now-eaten birthday cake.

Gun hit him in the head and took the cake away making Off whine asking for it back. Bright and Win laughed and continued inside looking around at the place.

From the looks of it, it was going pretty well. And guessing by the booth, they were having a DJ instead of a live band.

Bright and Win make their way to the open bar, waiting for Gun to come and give up some chores.

"For my birthday party just leave me in my room and let me binged watch some Kdramas" Bright said still looking around. Win gasped and hit Brights shoulder
"Come on man, what about our birthday traditions, you know where we eat with the family then go home and drink till we blackout listening to scrub songs" Win said looking at Bright with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah yeah, but sometimes traditions need to be broken. plus, I have a lot of dramas I need to catch up on" Bright joked, laughing eventually making Win laugh as well.

As they were talking, a fuming Gun came and slammed himself into the chair next to Bright, gulping down a bottle of beer.

"Hey, the party hasn't started yet and you're already trying to get drunk?" Win chuckled out. Bright goes and tries to take the bottle away from Gun but he sends Bright an evil glare, making him stop and continues drinking.

"I swear the older Off gets the more he acts like a child " Gun ranted "and that doesn't even make any sense because he getting fucking older" he yelled.

"Look it's his Birthday he does this every year" Bright said trying to calm Gun down
"Yeah, you know he likes to get you riled up so you guys can have makeup sex later" Win laughs causing Gun to throw a pen at him
"Heyyy you know I'm right," Win said trying to defend himself.

"Whatever, anyways I need you guys to get all the drinks in the ice and set the tables up. Off hired staff but his dumbass schedule them to come in when it starts and not an hour before so they could set up. The DJ should be here any minute and the food is already all prepared" Gun said looking over the list on his clipboard.
Both boys shake their heads and get to work.

Time passes and everyone is starting to show up. The music's blasting, people are conversating, and beer is being given out.

Bright is sitting at the bar catching up with one of his old friends, Tay. While Win is already on the dance floor after downing shots.

The party starts getting more crowded and louder as the minutes pass and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

"Hello everyone can I have your attention please" Gun was on the stage gathering everyone around.
"As you know, today is the love of my life birthday party, so before he eats all the cake I think we should sing happy birthday now" everyone laughs as Off comes up to the stage looking red from embarrassment
"Hey it's not my fault you chose red velvet, it's my favorite" Off pointed out

We all laughed again and started singing happy birthday.
While singing, Bright could see Win twirling around singing the loudest. Bright laughs while looking but then something catches the corner of his eye.

It's a girl, shes wearing a red dress and curls in her hair. For a minute Bright could tell who she was until she turned to her friend smiling while singing.

Bright stopped breathing for a moment and stared. He became anxious and his heart starts to be fast, his palms became sweaty and his eyes were forming tears.

It was the one person in his life he thought he'd never lose, the first person he said I love you to. His ex-girlfriend or better yet first love.