Introduction.

Bright and Win have been friends since they were in the second grade. They grew up together, but also had different lives.

Win's family was wealthy. They owned companies that made most of every electronic device you could think of. Win was a bit bratty and spoiled, but knew how to control himself and be respectful, responsible, and polite with others.

Win's father had passed away which meant Win got to take over the family business. He loved working in his father's honor and his employees as well.

Bright on the other hand came from a middle-class family. He decided if he wanted to be successful he'd have to do it himself. He and his very other close buddy gulf started their own small business selling random things online. Soon the business blew up and the money started flowing.

Bright is the co-founder/ CEO of the company. That makes Gulf COO.

When bright and win first met they were in a park together playing on the swings. They bonded over a snail they both found and decided to become the snail's parents. From there on both were bound to each other.

Even though they both had other close friends most of the time , whenever they needed someone's shoulder to cry on they were there for each other.

Now both win and bright are grown, in their early 20s , living their best life as rich businessmen. Many love and hate them but they keep their heads up and work for what they want.

------------

      So if you're here from my other story again thank you thank you so much for staying this far with me.

To everyone else this is my second book, now I'm not as good as a writer as others but I do try.

Yes, there will be some typos, things that dont make sense, and questions that are never answered. But please try and understand me 😭.

I love interacting with all of the readers so do be afraid to leave a comment, I'll try my hardest to get back to you.

Also, my updates depend on my free time. Now I dont take any longer than a week but I still have school.

Anyways this is the introduction it's not good but I thought I'd give you guys a little background story.

Enjoy the reading and please vote.