Different type of love.

A/N: sorry for the late update. School really is getting to me, I nearly slept for the whole day after I got out. Sorry for any typos, I'm tireddd.

-----------------------------------------

Bright woke up with a slipping headache. He didnt realize he had gotten so drunk, and honestly he didn't mean too. He only meant to drink a little just so he'd could go to sleep.

Bright turned and tried to get up but felt someone on his chest. He looked down and smiled, he saw win scrunched up in his chest snoring softly. He wish it could always be like this but he knew it never could.

Flashback

After bright had given win his gift and birthday sex, he had woken up in the middle of the night to see win cuddled up against him.

He stared at win for a while he was sleeping peacefully. For the past couple months brights been seeing win in a new light. Hes felt like he loves him more than what he use too.

Before, he was happy to just see him everyday and make sure he was doing good. But now it's like bright had become addicted to any and every thing with win.

He didnt like getting up early in the morning, but he found himself smiling everytime he woke up knowing he'd be able to see win.

Win stayed on his mind constantly, he was worried for him. Wondered if he'd slept well, eaten, needed his help with something, anything really.

Bright also found himself being more possessive of him. He hated when guys or girls would stare at win while they were in public, or it win wore a really sexy outfit whenever he went out or to work. He wanted win for himself so he could shower him with love and cuddles.

Bright would find himself randomly staring at win from time to time just taking in his features. He found himself loving everything about win, even his bratty side that he wasnt found of when they were just bestfriends.

He always wanted to see win smiling. never angry, frustrated, or sad. Bright made sure to have a hot breakfast for him every morning, drop him off at work, give him encouraging words, and text him goodnight before he went to bed.

That night at wins birthday bright had knew he had fallen in love with win. It surprised him at first since hes ever only been in love with one person. But this love felt more exciting and reassuring.

Bright closed his eyes and went back to sleep, holding win tighter.

End of flashback

Bright knew win would never hurt him or cause trouble for him like that. He knew wins love for him was genuine, but he also knew it was the love a bestfriend would have.

It drove bright crazy knowing he was to scared to confess his feelings. But he didnt want to ruin what they had, he wanted win in his life for forever.

Bright moved win smoothly off of him and made his way to the restroom, he really had to go.

Bright knew win was going to ask why he'd drink so much, but bright knew he couldnt tell him the answer. It would only out him for being in love with his bestfriend and also make win turn into a monster.

Whenever win encountered a person who would hurt someone he loves, win finds ways to ruin them. Whether its destroy their business or cause them to go bankrupt. Win had his ways and connections, he was ruthless to the point where he'd even lash out on the people who he was so called trying to protect.

Bright didnt want win to worry about what happened, and quite frankly bright didnt want to remember it either. Maybe he should've drunk more, then he wouldnt remember a thing.

As soon as bright got done peeing he went to wash his hands then a memory from last night popped in.

"I love you win"

Bright eyes widen and then fell to the ground. Did I really confess to win ? Bright thought. Maybe he wont think of it that way, maybe hell think of it as a bestfriend love. Bright tried to reassure himself of that.

He knew win had no feelings for him in that way.  He knew win was good at sleeping with people without having any actual love for them. So he knew win didnt probably think much of that confession.

Just as bright was about to stand up the door swings open.
"Are you okay" a worried win ask barging in
"I heard you fall"
"Yeah I'm find, just a headache" bright said trying to sound convincing. It worked because win let out a long sigh and came to help pick bright up.

"So....are you gonna tell me why you drank so much?" There it was bright thought. The question he wanted to avoid. He honestly didn't think win would straight up ask as soon as he saw him.

"Uh..." bright tried to come up with an excuse "I'm just really stressed at work, gulfs kind of getting hard to work with" he lied. Actually he hasn't had any problems with gulf since they started the company. Bright was always open to hear his ideas and what he wanted for the company.

Bright was just as passionate about his work as gulf was.

"You promise you're telling the truth?" Win wasnt completely satisfied with that answer. That's why he asked again. But he knew bright would never lie to him, right?

"Yeah, I swear it's nothing. Just a small argument about money management that's all" bright concluded. Win shook his head and they went silent for a while.

"Um win" bright called out breaking the little tension
"Yeah?"
"You mind making some breakfast? My head really hurts and I feel the need to shower" bright added
"Yea yeah sure....you shower I'll go start on breakfast " win said then he walked out the bathroom to the kitchen.

Win still felt uneasy about brights answer. He didnt want to believe that bright would lie to him, especially since they tell eachother everything. Even the first time they masturbated they told eachother  in detail about what happened.

They had a really open relationship. Win vouldnt decide if he wanted to brush it off or investigate more.

Bright on the other hand was in the shower letting the water run on him.
He was worried win could tell he was lying.

He hated that he didnt open up about what happened, but he knew win would go overboard and cause trouble. He just wanted him and win to be in a happy place for right now.

Bright knew he would be able to handle the situation on his own. He just needed to make sure that win didnt get himself involved.