Buried feelings.

2 weeks had passed and bright still didnt know what to do about the sudden "confession" win gave.

Gulf kept telling bright that he needed to have a heart to heart conversation with win about his feelings, but bright was still scared. What if win only meant he was his when it came to sex? What if win didnt love him that way and it was all a mistake?

Usually bright would spend time with  his family to unload some stress, but they went on a 3 month vacation out in the islands. That was what they wanted to talk to bright and win about the day bright saw the video.

Little did they both  bright and wins mom also had sense the boys seemed to be inlove eith eachother.  They were happy because they thought both boys were great for one another. The moms, and the help on nixie, planned the tripped so the boys could figure out on their own about how they feel.

After they all left win felt a little lonely without them and started staying at brights house. Bright still being unsure about wins feelings didnt know if it was a good idea, but didnt want to leave win feeling like he had no one. So he let him stay with him in the mean time.

Instead of worrying about win, bright buried himself in work. Everything in the work life was going amazing because of it. Since gulf was back, sales went through the roof, money was being made, investments cause their company to be stronger, and they were able to build out another office in America.

The only problem was love. The more bright seemed to ignore her, the more she wanted to come around. Love was desperately trying to convince bright of marrying her, giving him a family, and other things.

He tried to explain to her that he wasnt inlove with her and that he wanted to build a family with someone who didnt do it all for money. But she still wouldnt let up.

Bright ended up being frustrated more, instead of letting his feelings out he'd drink, causing win to be frustrated as well. He hated that even after win was there for bright he still didnt tell him what was going on.

Win gave up waiting and started digging, he soon found out about love contacting him again but he didnt know what it was for.

So win decided to hire a private investigator to watch both win and love. Win knew the man and he was well respected, even worked for his father before he passed.

"After doing some digging I know that the targets will be meeting at a cafe today" mike the PI said "they've been meeting there for the past month I've tooken pictures, but I dont know what they talk about. I plan on finding out today. " mike explained
"Alright thank you" win shook his hand "contact me when its done"

With that mike left wins office in a hurry to catch bright and love.

Win hated that he had to do this, but if bright would have just told him he wouldnt have to go through all this trouble.

Win couldnt also help to feel jealous that bright and love were meeting eachother again. He hoped it wasnt them trying again in their relationship. Win absolutely despised love. She only used bright and always left bright in tears.

Win was there through it all. Bright was also out drinking or partying, crying, never eating, working so hard he'd become sleep deprived. It was all just too much. Win was able to get bright to forget about love but bright swore off relationships till then, and said he'd never fall in love with anyone anymore.

That's why win was so sure that bright could never love him the way he does. Bright wouldnt get into this with him if he knew it was a risk of catching feelings.

Hours passed and win got a call from a private number, he knew it was his PI

"What is it Mike?"

"Sir, the meetings over and i was able to record the conversation they had. I also have a file on love that you needed dating all the way back when you guys where in high school. But I think I should warn you, your buddy has been in his car sobbing, I suddenly feel like I'm watching a kdrama, just need some dramatic music--"

"Very funny Mike, just send me the file plus the recording, also can you follow him. If he goes to a bar call me, maybe try and stop him from drinking as well."

"Yes sir"

"Thank you"

Win sighed and fell back in his chair
What is she doing to you? Win asked himself. It was 5 and win was done with his work. He got up and left the building to go back to brights house and take a long hot shower.

After he was done he got out and didnt see that mike called him, so he assumed bright didnt go to a bar.

He layed his phone down on the charger and decided to take a nap after a long day.

Win woke up hearing loud banging sounds coming from around the house, he got scared and went for his phone but it was too dark and he couldnt see.

He heard footsteps approaching his door and hid under the thick covers hoping whoever it was would just take what they wanted and leave. He then heard the door swing open.

"YOU S-SENT A F-FUCKING P-PI" he heard brights voice and it was slurred. He obviously had been drinking. Suddenly the light came on and win was faced with a sweaty drunk bright. It looked like he had gotten into a fight, there was a small bruise on his jaw

"Bright what happened to your face?" Win got out of head to help bright but bright slightly pushed him away
"Your fucking PI, you think I wouldnt recognize mike?" Win looked down feeling more guilty then he did before
"Why was he following me?" Bright asked making his way to wins bed

"B-Because you d-dont t-trust me?" Win started crying but he couldnt even answer to why. Bright, even though he was  drunk, sat next to win and held him
"What do you mean? Of course I trust you"
"NO YOU DONT!" Win yelled "If you trusted me you wouldnt have been lying to me about why you've been crying, why you're seeing love again, and that question you been avoiding answering." Win explained still crying

Bright didnt know what to say. Of course he trusted win, he just didn't want him involved in his stupid mess. He was also scared to tell win about what happened in high school, he was scared win would leave him because of it.

"I'm sorry bright, I just wanted to know what was going on with you. I hate seeing you so down and stressed" win stopped crying and wiped his tears
"No win, you're right. I should've just told you...but.....I was scared" bright sighed and hugged win tighter

"I'm willing to tell you now but you have to promise me something" win held bright and rubbed his back
"Of course what is it?"
"You cant leave me, and listen to everything I say" win shook his head and waited for the explanation.

-------------------

I think the next chapter will be the longest chapter out of this book, not sure yet 😭. Anyways hope your guys are doing great. Dont forget to vote 💕💕.