unexpected night.

What started as a slow and sensual kiss soon turned heated and passionate.

Win was now sitting on brights lap grinding himself on him. Their tounges were exploring each other's mouths. Brights hands roaming all over wins back finding its way to wins ass and squeezing it gently making win let out small whines and moans.

Both were so blinded by the alcohol and horniness they forgot they were in the bathroom until they heard knocking. They broke from their kiss and stared deep into each other's eyes. Both knew they had to leave but both knew they didn't want to stop.

"Bright" win whispered "can we go to your house please" win was still panting from their kiss but still kept his gaze on bright.

Bright simply nodded his head and got bright off of his so they could both stand up and leave.

They were able to make it out of the unnoticed from their friends. Bright and win were too drunk to drive so they had to way for a cab.

It was a very intense and long car ride. Both not sure if this was a good idea but both wanting to do whatever they were about to do.

They finally make it to brights place, bright was struggling with the key a little but eventually got in.

Once the door was closed bright hesitated at first still not knowing if win wanted to go through with this. But as if win was reading his mind bright was pushed up against the wall as win kissed him roughly. Bright responded right away, biting down on Win's lip moaning escape his mouth.

It was a sloppy tongue-twisting kiss but both enjoyed the feeling so much. It felt like they were longing for each other and were finally able to break free on whatever was holding them back.

Bright moved win to the wall in front of him and grab his thighs making win jump up and wrap his legs around brights waist. Bright wasted no time and carried win to the nearest area so they could lay down.

They made it on the couch, lips still connect and hands touching all over each other's hot sweating bodies.

Bright moved from wins lips and to his neck slowly unbuttoning wins shirt. He started to leave butterfly kisses down on win making it to his chest and stomach area leaving dark purple hickeys.

Win was a moaning mess enjoying brights touches and kisses. Win was pulling on brights hair wanting more.
"Mhmm bright stop teasing" win cried out. Bright smirk and began undressing himself. Win watched in awe, admiring brights perfectly built body.

Once bright was down to his underwear he moved on to win quickly snatching his clothes off and throwing them to the floor.

Win leaned in for a kiss missing brights warm lips on his. Bright started palming win on his erection softly taking in wins moans.

They broke away from the kiss and stared at each other.
"Do you want me to use a condom?" Bright asked still not sure if win even wants to go that far.
"J-just make sure y-you have l-lube" win answered. Win didn't know why he was stuttering or why he was even nervous. He wanted this to happen, and for some reason, it seemed like he wanted this to happen for a long time.

Bright whispered an okay and left for a second leaving win in his thoughts.
Is this really going to happen? He questioned why do I feel like I've been waiting for this to happen? Wins thoughts were interrupted when an anxious bright came running downstairs with lube in his hands.

He hovers back over me and we locked eyes again
"Do you want me to prep you?" Win could hear the worry in his voice. He simply shook his head know. Win was too embarrassed to tell Bright that he may have taken more than an hour getting ready because of a little toy he hid in the extra room at Brights place. He also played a little at the party when he was left alone.

Bright nodded his head and began putting the lube on his member. Win watched closely taking in everything. He's only seen bright naked a couple of times but that was during middle school days when their parents made them shower together after making a mess in the gardens.

Bright was older now and from the looks of it much bigger too. Win licked his lips and stared back at bright who was still hesitating.
Bright didn't know if not prepping win was a good idea, he didn't want to hurt him. Even though they are in this situation bright doesn't want win to be in pain. Win seeing his hesitation brings him in for a slow passion-felt kiss.

Bright gets distracted and win takes brights member and slowly makes its way inside of him. They both groaned as the pleasure came upon them both.

Bright stay still for a moment to let win get used to it but win already had other things on his mind. Win started to move on his own letting out whines.

Bright himself was loving the noises coming out of win as he thrust deep inside of him hitting wins prostate. Bright moved down to wins neck leaving small kisses. Win wrapped bus arms and legs around bright pulling him closer, running his hands through his head.

Heavy breathing, skin slapping, wet noises, and light moaning filled the entire living room.

Their bodies we hot and responding to each other's movements and demands.

"Ahh," win moaned out "B-bright kis-s me". Bright moved from wins neck and shoulders and kissed wins lips fiercely. Their tounges swirling around each other as both fought for dominance, bright eventually won and took the time to savor and taste all around wins mouth.

Soon through with their session, the alcohol started to hit both of them and they were getting tired. Bright started moving faster once he felt he was close to his release. He moved his hand to jerk off win making win arch his back in response to that.

A few more through and both came in unison letting out a long groan. Bright rode out the rest of his orgasm then slowly took himself out of win letting his cum drip out.

Win was heavily breathing trying to stay awake so he could clean himself but he couldn't move. Wins body was tired and worn out bright was the same way.

In the end, bright collapsed on top of win and fell into a deep slumber. Win unconsciously wrapped his arms tightly around bright and let his tiredness take over. Both males fell asleep in each other's arms waiting for tomorrow to come.

------------------------

Well, what do you guys think? I'm still working on my smut scenes, it's just hard to write because I'm cringing half the time. I dont even go back to read them 😭😭. Anyways hope you guys enjoy and please vote 💞.