Letting it out.

"I said......I'm inlove with you"

Win closed his eyes letting the words sink in. Nothing could describe the feeling he was feeling now. Part of it being happiness and relief. He didnt know how long he would have had to keep his love for bright a secret, but the fact that bright confessed to him just now brought an insane amount of happiness to win.

Bright on the other hand was terrified. Sitting in silence didnt help with his feeling. He just confessed and win didnt say anything or spare him a glance. He was scared this was the part where win would tell him he didnt love him that way, that they were only friends and are staying friends, that he could never love him.

After a while in silence, and brights nerves running, bright was able to move win off of him and sit up so he could avoid wins strong gaze on him.

"I know what you're going to say win" bright mumbled but enough for win to here
"You do?" Win questioned. Did he know I was inlove with him too? Win asked himself
"I understand why we cant be together, we're just friends and you dont feel the say way " bright mewled softly looking down at his lap.
"What?" Win blinked in confusion those words the last thing he'd expect to hear from brights mouth
"I know you dont love me" bright chocked out.

Win furrowed his eyebrows in conflict, not sure where bright got that from, win never said anything about not loving the other back. Win scooted closer to bright and placed his hand on his. Bright saw the action but didnt dare to look into wins eyes. Fear took over his body and he let out shaky breaths waiting to be rejected.

"Bright" win spoke "I'm....inlove with you too" bright quickly turned his head to see a serious win staring him down
"Y-you what?" Bright asked. Win smiled and came closer to bright, there lips nearly a centimeter apart. Win stared into brights eyes feeling the tension all around them. He took a deep breath and spoke.
"I'm. Inlove. With. You" brights face softened and continued staring into wins eyes.

Bright let out a small breath he didnt even know he was holding. Heat started to build up into him, and he swore win could hear his heart beating roughly against his chest. Bright could feel himself being drawn to win all over again. Feeling something he didnt even feel with love when they confessed to eachother. This one was different, this one felt secure, real, and scary but in a good way. Bright wanted to have this moment stay like this forever.

Win couldnt help but look down to brights beautiful plumped lips, wanting to kiss him and claim him as his, now that he was able to confess as well. This was a moment win dreamed of happening, and now that it was coming true he didnt want it to end.

Win started leaning in slowly still gazing at brights lips. He pressed his lips against brights. He was soft and gentle, not like the other times when they only kissed having sex. He wanted to savior this moment, for this was the moment they kissed out of love and not lust. Bright gave into the kiss with the same gentleness cupping wins jaw softly.

Bright guided win down on his back and layed on top of him moving one arm to wins waist. Win moved his arms around brights neck deepening the kiss. Their tounges collided feeling just right for the time it lasted.

Needing to come back for air they broke the kiss, leaving a string of saliva. They stared at eachother with admiration taking in the moment they just shared together. Bright smiled fondly at win as he could see the blush forming on his face.

Win didnt expect that their kiss would feel different but it did. There was more emotion involved, it was soft and sensual. Win couldnt help but feel butterflies in his stomach, especially since all bright was doing was staring him down with dark eyes.

C-can you stop s-staring?" Win asked whining. Bright smiled and placed a small kiss on wins nose
"I cant help that my baby looks so cute right now" bright replied. Win blushed even more by the nickname
Baby? Win thought. He liked it, a lot.

"W-whatever" win mumbled and moved out of their embrace
"Awe is my baby blushing" bright teased wrapping his arms around wins waist
"No" win firmly answered. Bright chuckled and started leaving small kisses on wins neck, then sneakily started to tickle him.

"HahaHahaha bright stop" win laughed trying to break out of brights tickling but it didnt work.
"I'll stop if you admit that you were blushing" bright laughed still tickling win
"Hahaha ok ok....ok....I....was blushing....hahaha..."
"What? I didnt hear you" bright sang
"I said....I was....blushing" wins slaughtered died down once bright had stopped.
"See? Now was that so hard?" Bright said with a wide grin. Win rolled his eyes and tried to catch his breath.

After he did they looked at eachother once more, smiling wide and enjoying eachothers company.

"Win?" Bright called out
"Yes?" "I dont want to be bestfriends with benefits anymore" bright announced. Win stopped for a second and got nervous. He wasnt sure if that was a good thing or bad thing.
"Before you freak out" bright started "I dont want to be that anymore because I want you to more than that" bright moved to win and intertwined their hands
"Will you be my boyfriend win?" Bright asked in the most gentle tone win ever heard. He smiled and nodded excitedly
"Yes bright. I'll be your boyfriend" they both smiled and bright leaned in giving him a quick, but sweet, peck on the lips.
"Can I go to sleep holding my boyfriend now please?" Bright asked "I think the alcohol has ran me dry" win smiled and moved them to the middle of the bed placing the covers over them.

Win layed on brights chest and bright played with wins locks of hair, soon bright was off to sleep, letting out small snores making win giggle silently. Oh bright, I really hope that you didnt drink that much and remember what happened tonight win thought. He knew bright could lose parts of his memory depending on how much he drinked.

He would be to shy to retell what happened to them in the morning. But for right now he was happy. Happy he and bright were able to stop being scared and confess their feelings for one another.

But another thing crossed wins mind

I need to find a way to get rid of love.

-----------------

Hi guysss☺☺. I hope you didnt miss me that much. Sorry for the late update because of all this work I've been doing I kind of forgot about uploading this chapter. It was literally in my drafts. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy💞💞💞💞.

 Anyways I hope you guys enjoy💞💞💞💞