[24]

"Do you honestly not know why Elliot is in jail, Abbie?" Olivia sighed as she rolled her eyes and settled back against the sofa.

"Elliot just called me and said he needed to be bailed out! So why did you let him get arrested?!" Abbie demanded. 

"He isn't my problem anymore, Abigail. He's your problem and has been since you decided to fuck him while he was still married to me. Now, don't call me again." Olivia grumbled before going to hang up.

"I have three kids to think about, and I can't be wasting money on him! So please, go bail him out and bring him home. Okay?"

"Abbie, fuck off." Olivia sighed before hanging up. She closed her eyes tightly before feeling her phone vibrate in her hand. She looked down and saw Abbie's number again, before slowly answering it once again.

"Stop calling me!" Olivia yelled into the phone.

"C'mon! Please help me out! He works and I don't, so him going to jail isn't going to work! Please, just go down there and bail him out!" Abbie yelled. 

"Abbie, he hit my best friend! He could have killed her."

"What?" Abbie breathed.

"He got another DUI. He's also being charged with driving on a suspended license. He's in serious trouble, and they won't let me bail him out, if I even wanted too. So just leave me alone." Olivia spat. She hung up and blocked Abbie's number before tossing her phone onto the cushion beside her.

She tried to stop from crying, but started to sob even if she had tried to fight hard. She hated that Abbie thought she could just use Olivia to get Elliot out of jail, and Olivia hated that Elliot was in jail because he decided to drink and drive and hit Alex in the process.

///

For three weeks, Alex recovered. But during that time, Alex didn't contact Olivia or anyone else. She just dealt with things in private. Olivia kept wondering about what was happening with her friend, but knew that she had to keep her distance so that Alex might eventually come back to her. 

Rafael watched as his fiancee became withdrawn and barely wanted to do much more than what was expected of her.

"I just finished putting dishes away, and the boys are sleeping, so we can now enjoy some alone time." Rafael smiled as he came into the room he shares with his fiancee. He found Olivia sitting on the bed as she looked through a bunch of photos.

"Liv?" Rafael asked, as he moved over and sink down on her side of the bed. He reached his hand out and rested it against her slightly swollen midsection and tried to get her attention.

"Hey." Olivia whispered as she lifted her eyes and forced a smile.

"What are you doing, baby? Are those pictures of the boys?" Rafael asked, and Olivia shook her head as she slowly passed the stack to Rafael.

"N-no... these are of me and Alex... and a lot of pictures that she took of me while I was pregnant with Cade and after he was born... I just miss her so much." Olivia whimpered.

"Oh, honey. Maybe you should go and see her! She's in a rehab center in Elizabeth. I bet she misses you just as much as you miss her." Rafael smiled.

"How do you know where she is? Because I tried to call the hospital once, but I'm black listed and I was told not to call back again." Olivia whispered.

"She had to tell her bosses, and they told me. They were asking me if I knew more about how she was, since you and I are together." 

"Oh... she didn't tell me for a reason. So I'm going to put these away and go to bed... are you okay with that?"

"Babe, I miss seeing you smile. You didn't even smile when we got to see our little girl on Friday." Rafael frowned.

"I'm happy to be her mother, just not happy with myself right now. Abbie keeps trying to contact me and get me to pull strings to get Elliot out of jail, and Alex isn't talking to me... I just feel bad. Like really bad." Olivia breathed.

"Tomorrow you are going to see Alex, okay? Because you need to get some sort of closure, even if it is her telling you to fuck off." 

"Rafa-" Olivia started, but Rafael shook his head and just leaned in to kiss her. After a few moments, they parted before Rafael sat the pictures to the side and held Olivia all night.

///

Olivia hesitantly drove to Elizabeth the next morning. She was shaking as she got out of her car and slowly made her way into the facility. She signed in and got a visitor's pass before being given directions to Alex's room.

Olivia held a bag of stuff for her best friend. She had stopped by her apartment and gotten her some clothes, books, and her spare pair of glasses. She was given a few stuffed animals from her sons to give to their beloved Aunt, and Olivia hoped that Alex would at least keep those instead of trying to peg Olivia with them.

"Come in." Alex sighed after Olivia knocked on the door. Olivia slowly opened the door before stepping in and finding that Alex was sitting in a chair with her knee elevated.

"Hey, Alex." Olivia breathed. Alex turned her head quickly before swallowing hard.

"I don't want to see you, so just leave." Alex huffed.

"I'm not here to push you-"

"Then why are you here!?" Alex spat. Olivia jumped a bit before hesitantly approaching her with the duffel bag held out to her.

"I got you some stuff. Clayton and Cade heard that I was coming to see you, so they sent along a few stuffed animals to make you feel better. If you need anything else from your apartment, call Rafael or one of the other crew members. I won't come back again, I promise." Olivia spoke quickly, before sitting the bag down and trying to leave.

"I'm bitter, Olivia. Especially since you get to be a mother to your daughter, but I don't even get to meet the baby I had been so excited about. So please, never come back around."

Hey! If you guys have baby name ideas for Rafael and Olivia's daughter, please drop them below! I'm blanking! Thanks!