𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲•

Start from the beginning

"Really?" She whined.

"The more you talk, the worst you're making it for yourself. Shut the fuck up." He glared.

Sekani was most definitely a freak. Mia brought out the best in him, his happiness, his business side, and most importantly, the freak in him.

Ironically, 'Freak in you' by PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing and Sekani knew this was one of Mia's favorite songs.

He walked over to her and tied the blindfold over her eyes, then grabbed the long piece of cloth.

"Open your mouth." He demanded.

She opened it and he put the cloth around her mouth then tied it.

Now Mia couldn't speak even if she wanted to.

Sekani leaned down and gave soft kisses all over her neck, teasing her.

"Mmmm." Mia's muffled moans came out.

"You want it do you?" He whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head desperately.

Kani chuckled and reached over to his dresser grabbing a cup of ice he had in there earlier and put one cube in his mouth.

He leaned down and started dragging the ice all down her body and she gasped at how cold it was.

Once he was done with it, he went back up and slid the cloth off of her mouth.

"C-can you stop teasing me?" She pleaded.

"Are you gonna move out?" He asked her.

"Just say no so he can dick you down" She thought.

"N-no." She lied straight through her teeth.

"Mia I always know when your lying." He laughed getting up.

"But im not lying."

"You must got a habit of lying today huh?" He undid his zipper.

"Kani im not lying." She whined.

"Mhm. Shut up." He slid the cloth back on her mouth.

He took his pants off leaving him in just his underwear.

Kani decided to take the blind fold off just to be nice.

"I actually wanna see your eyes roll back." He chuckled.

a/n: jesus christ im so whore knee.

Mia looked at the big bulge that was clearly visible in his underwear.

She could've sworn it looked bigger than last time.

Maybe she was overreacting, maybe she wasn't.

Taking the underwear off, his tHinG sprung out.

Walking over to the bed where his prized possession laid, he leaned down towards her ear.

"Remember how bad you wanted this?.."

He placed the head at her entrance.

"Don't beg.."

He went in further.

"Don't cry.."

Furthermore.

"Don't tap out."

Fully in, he thrusted in and out in a circular motion, slowly, already knowing which spots to hit.

Mia's muffled moans made Kani chuckle.

She wasn't so tough now

"Maybe I can change your mind." He mumbled slamming into her causing a loud moan to escape from her mouth.

Kani threw his head back in pure ecstasy. One thing he knew for sure was, his girlfriend/potential wife never failed to pleasure him in all the right ways.

Mia on the other hand, struggled to grab onto anything as she got her guts rearranged.

Sounds of skin clapping, grunts, and muffled moans surrounded the room.

He continued to thrust in and out at a fast paste since that's what Mia liked.

Sekani got tired of the muffled moans, so he took the cloth out of her mouth and threw it across the room wanting to hear her clearly.

Her moans were like music to his ears.

"Baby slow dow-nnnn" She struggled to get out.

He wasn't listening, rather in his own world enjoying the pleasure he was receiving.

He reached his hand and grabbed her neck leaning down.

"Where you feel it?" He breathed out going at a slow stroke.

Mia couldn't speak tho, she was in a trance. Somewhat of a high.

"Hmm?" He took his free hand and pushed down on her lower stomach, where you could clearly see the print going in and out.

"M-MY STOMACH!" She screamed out.

He snatched the handcuffs off of her wrists and she instantly grabbed onto his back, scratching at it.

"You love me?" He asked her.

"Yes yes yes!" She moaned in his ear.

"Mmm fuck." He grunted feeling like releasing all in her.

"Turn around."

She turned around and arched her back just the way he liked it.

"You finna have two babies." He thought sliding in.

He grabbed a hand full of her hair gripping it tightly as he pounded in and out of her.

Mia thought this would be the perfect time to make him cum even though she knew he didn't want to yet.

She threw her ass back at a rhythm in her head driving Sekani crazy.

He knew what she was doing and as much as he hated to admit it, it was working.

He wasn't gonna make her think that tho, so instead of letting her do her thing, he fucked back.

"Nice try baby." He smirked.

a/n: WHEW SHIT! aight aight i'm done😭

"You still wanna move out? Huh?" He sped his thrusts up.

She refused to say anything back so she just bit her bottom lip.

"You hard of hearing now? Aight." He pulled out going back in slowly, making her feel all of his length.

"N-NO!" She screamed.

"No what?"

"No daddy." She moaned.

"Good girl." He smirked.

He felt her walls clenching around him and knew she was about to release.

"Cum for me." He grunted in her ear.

They both released at the same time riding out their highs.

After they were done, they both laid in bed, breathing hard.

"You good?" He looked over at Mia.

"I'm gucci." She breathed out.

"You did yo shit shordy." He smiled dapping her up then pecked her lips.

"Das all you." She smiled cuddling up next to him.

how did i do? 😋

sadly nobody died but mia's coochie in this chapter🙄

excuse any mistakes.

vote, comment, share 💖