Chapter 4 'memories'

≤y/n pov≥
I woke up feeling something on my chest. I open my eyes to see what it was. My orbs widened. Hisoka was laying on my chest. He was so cute while sleeping. So I didn't do anything about it. I started playing with his hair. His hair is so soft. I thought. As I kept touching his hair, he opens his eyes and looks at me with soft smile. "Good morning" he says with his sleepy voice. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Good morning, Hisoka, you look cute when you sleep"  "Only when I sleep?~" he says as smirk appears on his face. I didn't say anything, just laugh. He kept laying on me as I played with his hair. A few minutes later he gets up and asks me if he can take a shower, I nod. As he gets into the bathroom, I enter kitchen and make breakfast for us.

He walks in half naked and hugs me from behind. "What's for breakfast baby~" "B-baby?" "Yes, baby~" "Oh, uhm, as you can see, omelette with bacon and pancakes with maple syrup. It's almost done, sit down and wait" He sits down looking at me with a smirk. "What?" I ask "Nothing, you are beautiful~" "Oh thanks?" I say as I place two plates with breakfast on it. "Enjoy your meal" "You too~"
*Skip time*

As you two finished eating, you get up and walk to living room and turn on the TV. Hisoka follows you. You sit on couch, but not close to each other. You two watched anime for 3 hours straight. It was almost 4pm. You decide to take a nap and your head lands on Hisoka's lap.

*Skip time*
You open your eyes and look at the watch. It's 5:13pm. You get up and made your way to the bedroom. You open your wardrobe and you let Hisoka pick your dress. He picks black tight dress.

"This one is pretty~" he hands you dress as you ask him to leave

"This one is pretty~" he hands you dress as you ask him to leave. He closes the door behind him and you start changing. The dress wrapped you perfectly, showing off your curves. You exit your bedroom as Hisoka looks up and down at you. "How do I look?" "You look amazing, I can't describe how perfect your body looks~" he walks towards me, grabs my chin making me look in his eyes "Y/n, you are making me go crazy~" and leaves small kiss on my lips. "It's almost 6pm, we have to leave" We leave the house. I get in my car as Hisoka stops me "I'll drive~" and opens car door for me. I blush and get in. I give him the keys and tell him the address.
*Skip time*
We are there. Evil...  I get out and Hisoka disappears saying "I'll watch you, don't worry~". You were nervous and sweating. You were standing in front of your old school, looking for Chrollo. As his eyes met yours, you felt more nervous. He was walking to your frozen figure. "H-hey y/n, you look-"  "how did you get my number?"  you cut him off "I asked my friend to look it up, he found it on your socials" "Next question, what do you want from me?" "Y/n, I just wanted to see you.... You look really pretty" "Yeah okay, why you wanted to see me? Didn't we hate each other?" "You hated me, I didn't hate you... Y/n, let's go to the cafe, it's not far from there, I need to tell you something" he smiles at you, you never saw him smile before.... "Why not there? Just tell me it right now, not in cafe" He sighs and looks at you nervous "Y/n, I liked you since our first meet..."
             To be continued~~~~~~