Chapter 11 'Why, dad?'

*Y/n's pov*
My boyfriend woke me up with sweet kisses.
"Good morning y/n~" "Good morning baby" I placed my lips against his forehead. I got up and we both went to the bathroom and washed up.
I wore black tank top and gray shorts.
"Are you trying to seduce me? Cause if you are it's working~" he said smirking. I punched him on chest jokingly. "Stopppp" i kissed him.
We sat down next to each other and I asked him to cuddle, in answer, he nodded. While we were cuddling, my phone rang. It was my dad, I left Hisoka alone and went to the bathroom not letting him hear what we were talking about.
Y/n: "Hello, what do you want?"
Dad: "Hey darling, we need to meet up, I want to tell you something"
Y/n: "I-"
Dad: "Privately"
Y/n: "Oh uhm yeah, when and wh-"
Dad: "Right now in my house"
Y/n: "O-Ok I'll be there in 20 mins"
I hang up. He was serious. To be honest, I'm a lil bit scared...
I left the bathroom and sat next to Hisoka. "Can I go out? My dad wants to talk with me"
H: "Are you sure it's your dad? Y/n, don't li-"
Y/n: "Hisoka, I'm not lying. I love you and only you. I'm killer, you know. I can protect myself and I'll not let other men to touch me." I said while cupping his cheeks and kissed him.
He broke the kiss "I'm sorry y/n. I'm afraid that I'll lose you~"  I kissed him again, my hands still on his face. "Trust me, I'll never leave your side. I'll never replace you. You own my heart." I left the last kiss on his lips. I got up and went into my bedroom. I wore oversized hoodie and black jeans. I grabbed the car keys and kissed Hisoka for a goodbye. "I'll be back in 1 hour or less. I love you."
"I love you too y/n~".
I left and made my way to my car. I sat in and drove off to his house.
*Time skip*
I parked car and called my father. "I'm here". I walked in his house. He was sitting on his couch with a full glass of red wine. "Sit down". I did as he said. He placed the dish on the table and grabbed both of my hands in his. "Y/n, I-I'm so sorry for this. I know I'm horrible dad, but I need to tell you something. Please don't get mad."
Your breath began shaking, you wanted to know what he did this time. "Y-yes?"
D: "Y/n... The true about Chrollo... He wanted to take someone's virginity.. I told him about you.. At first he was disgusted and didn't wanted you.. But I showed him how much you have grew up and he said that you are sexy and told me to give him your number.. I sent him your phone number and he texted you.. I.. Um. I sold your... virginity."
Y/n: "W-what..." You began crying "W..Why dad? You.. you are very rich.. you are a miliarder.. why?" You push his hands off yours.
D: "I'm sorry y/n... After the night with you, he called me and said.. that it wasn't your first time... Is that.. true that you .. slept with Morow?"
Y/n: "None of your business.. How much money he gave you?"
Dad: "f..four million"
Y/n: "Why? Why did you sold me?"
Dad: "I.. I don't know.."
                            *Silence*
Y/n: "I-I have to go.." I said while crying.
I left his house and sat in my car. I took a deep breath and screamed out all my anger. I start to drive. I kept trying to calm myself down. I stopped crying, but my face and eyes were red and puffy.
*Time skip*
I parked my car, and inhaled air. I stepped in my house and saw adorable figure of Hisoka sleeping on my bed. I laid down and hugged him. Soon I fell asleep.
*Time skip*
Someone woke me up, but Hisoka was still asleep. I open my eyes and punched the person in stomach.
"Y/n, it's me, ouch" I saw Chrollo laying on the floor coughing.
"I-I'm sorry... Actually NO! I'M NOT SORRY. YOU DESERVE MORE OF THIS" I screamed at him. I realized that I woke Hisoka up. "What the fuck. Who is there~" he looked at us and he got extremely angry. "Y/n, you said you were going to your dad. Since when is Chrollo your dad?~"
Y/n: "Hisoka, he just woke me up so I punched him in his stomach, I was with my dad."
Hisoka pulled me and said to sit on his lap and I did. 
H: "Why are you here?~"
C: "I wanted to talk with my future wife"
Y/n: "I'm not your anything and never will be. I said I don't love you... Actually can we talk?" I said then looked at Hisoka. "Just us.."  I leaned down to his face and kissed him. The kiss was filled with love. After making out, Hisoka nods, stands up and leaves closing the door behind him.
After I could say something, Chrollo grabbed me by my waist and started rubbing his bulge against my butt. "WHAT THE FUCK CHROLLO" I push him off. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE HISOKA AND STILL-" he puts his index finger on my lips. "Shhh, I want you to feel good." He puts his finger in my mouth saying to suck on it. Instead, I bit on it and it seemed like he loved it. I put it out and slap him. "Oh, so you want to go rough way.. okay." He said and threw me on the bed and pins my arms above my head. He wanted to kiss me, but I hit his head with mine. Of course it hurted, but he stopped this. "I said want to talk, not fuck" I pulled him by his arm and pushed him sit on the bed. "I know the truth, so stop trying. Why me, Chrollo? You had other girls to choose, why me? 4 million $ is too much, you would've had others cheaper or for free. Why me?"
C: "Because.. I... I don't know.. I know you are mad, but I think I'm actually falling in love with you. You tease me so much and I love it. I just noticed how powerful you are and-"
Y/n: "Blah blah blah. Did my dad force you to say this too?"
C: "No, I'm being serious."
Y/n: "I don't trust you Chrollo, and I have a boyfriend so find yourself another woman. I'm enough of the pain you keep giving me. "
C: "How can I gain your trust?"
Y/n: "You can't. Can you now leave?" I saw his pants tightening more. "Ew.." I mumbled.
C: "Oh, this? Uhm, you look sexy, you caused this."
I looked at him with disgusted face.
C: "You were excited to suck the shit out of my dick then. Now you are disgusted? Haha, you want to suck it, don't you?"
Y/n: "No, even if you pay me" I wanted to leave the room, but he grabbed me and forced me to sit on his lap. He took my hand and put it on his cock and began rubbing it. I smiled at him and kept rubbing. "I knew you wanted me" as he said that, I squeeze it as hard as I can and he gasps. "Y/n, you are making me hornier" he moans in my ear. I leave his lap mad. But again he doesn't let me go. "Chrollo stop please.." "Give me at least a handjob then I'll leave" I sigh and look at him with death stare. "I fucking hate you" I sat next to him and began to touch his crotch through his pants. Soon I take it out and give him what he wanted. My hand traveled up and down at his length. He was moaning very loud which made me angry. I knew he did this on purpose. I put my hand on his mouth to shut him up and kept working with other hand. His hands were placed on my boobs, squeezing them. He threw his head back and finally cummed. "Clean it up" I said as he putted his clothes back on. "Your tongue will clean it better than me" he said smirking "Hell no." I grabbed tissues and cleaned the mess he just made. "Come on y/n, you said it tasted yummy." I threw the used tissues in trash and left the room. We both left the room and I saw Hisoka watching TV. Chrollo looked at me with a sly smirk which annoyed me. "I'll be back" I said and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Soon I left the bathroom and saw two men fighting. "Oh my God" I said and I had to interrupt the war. "Stop" they ignored me "I SAID STOP" I screamed and they did stop. I sigh "Leave, Chrollo" He looked at Hisoka and then back at me. "Just wait, I'll kill him and you'll be all mine". He finally got out of my house. I locked the door and sat next to Hisoka. He looked sad and annoyed at the same time. I climbed on top of him and brushed my lips against his. I bite his lip asking for entrance, and he accepts it. Our tongues swirled around. I didn't left any spot untouched. I felt him hardening as I layed a hand on it and rubbed his clothed cock. "Nghhh" he moaned in my mouth. I broke our kiss and hungrily removed his shirt. "Hey, you still in your clothes~" he said and took my shirt off, so we both were half naked. I kept rubbing his member. My lips touching on his pale skin, I sucked on his neck leaving down hickeys. I found his sweet spot and he moaned. I felt my pussy throb at his sounds. I knew I was doing good. I made my way down to his abs, then V-line. I kissed his cock. I slid down his pants as his dick sprung open hardened. I licked the tip tasting his warm precum. "Stop teasing y/n~" he said. I put the whole thing in my mouth and started to blow on it. More moans escaped his lips. My mouth went up and down. I felt him twitch so I went faster. Soon he released in my mouth but I kept sucking. "y/n! I cummed~" he moaned out. I ignored him and kept sucking. His sounds made me wetter down there. He finally released for the second time. I swallowed all his love juices not leaving single drop. "Why did you kept going? I said I-" I cut him off "I love your taste" I teased him. I saw his  cheeks turn red. "aww you look cute when you blush" I said then kissed him. He picked me up and went into my bedroom. He placed me down on my bed. "My turn~" he kissed down on my neck leaving purple marks. His every touch caused me to moan. He rips my (f/c) bra and stares at them. Soon he begin sucking, licking and biting on my nipple. "HISOKAH" I let a loud moan out. "You are gonna lose your voice and ability to walk~".  I kept screaming his name. Soon he was done with my breasts, he kisses down on my stomach then stopped. "You are so wet and it's all for me~" he noticed the mark which left your juices on your (f/c) underwear. He rubs your clothed clit. Your back arch and you throw your head back. Finally he takes your panties off and blows on your clit. "HISOKA AHHHH" you moaned out. He kept sucking on your clit, and he puts in two fingers. (Pretend that his nails aren't long and sharp)
Your walls clenched around him, he went faster then before. Your moans became louder. Seconds flew by and you cummed. He wipes his chin and sucks his fingers. He stands up and slides his cock in between your lower lips getting himself wet with your juices. He finally puts it in and starts thrusting in and out super fast not letting you to adjust his size. You gasp in pain. "Hisoka slower" you said, but instead he went faster. With every thrust he hit your g-spot which made you scream his name. You felt a knot in your stomach. "My my, already?~" he smirked and went faster. "Y/n, you wrap around me deliciously, everytime I feel your walls squeezing my cock, it makes me weak~"
"HISOKAA" I screamed and cummed. He didn't stop. After 5 more thrusts I felt him shot his seeds inside me. You two were panting, barely breathing.
You felt pain in your throat. Soon your legs began shaking, your legs felt paralyzed. "You see? I did what I promised~" he smirked and kissed me.
"I'll go set up a bath and we can get cleaned up together~" he left me alone in room. After 5 mins he came back and picked me up in bridal style. He placed me down in the bath, then entered himself.

*Time skip*
We left the bathroom. I couldn't walk so Hisoka carried me to the bedroom and handed me my PJs. I wore them and laid down. He laid down next to me, then picked me up and placed me on top of him. My head fell on his chest. "Goodnight y/n~" he covered our bodies with blanket and kissed my forehead "Goodnight". I shut my eyes and fell asleep.