Chapter 15

Chrollo's pov

I heard someone open the door, it was Y/n... "Y/n are you okay? Where is your shirt? And Why are you covered all over in blood?" She was about to fall but I caught her. I was so scared, I wondered why she was covered in blood. And SHIRTLESS?? I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom to wash her up. I changed her clothes and placed her on the bed. I put cold wet towel on her forehead and sat next to her, holding her hand. I was horribly worried about her.

I left her alone in bedroom and walked into the kitchen to make her soup. I wasn't a chef, but I knew how to cook. Soon I finished, I poured soup into a bowl. I went back to her room and saw her slowly opening her eyes. 

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes and saw myself in clean clothes. "T-thank you Chrollo, for taking care of me." I said and his lips pursed into soft smile. " How are you?" "I'm better now. I'm sorry, I did somethi-" "We will talk about it later. Open your mouth" He said and I did as he told. He placed spoon filled with red liquid. "Do you like it?" "Yes, I didn't knew you could cook" I chuckled. He fed me and it was very yummy. I felt much better because of Chrollo. I don't know what would I do without him. 

I stood up and hugged him tightly, and I nuzzled my face in his neck. "I love you so much, thank you for everything" He hugged me back as I began kissing on his neck. "I love you too, but stop teasing me and put those pretty lips of yours against mine." I smiled and brushed my lips against his. Our kiss, filled with love lasted for 2 mins. 

*time skip*

We were cuddling while watching movies together. We finished movie and I turned behind to kiss Chrollo. He breaks the kiss and asks "Tell me now, why were you all in blood and shirtless?" I sighed and told him everything. He seemed shocked when I told him I killed my dad. "Don't worry he never loved me and he just used me to steal money for him." "Okay, you did good." I smiled and he continued "Tell me, were you with Hisoka? To check on him?" "Yes, if I wasn't there, he would be dead. I saved his life twice and didn't regret"  "When was the first time?" "Someone shot in his neck with poisoned needle" "O-oh..." I was confused by how he was dissapointed. "What?" I asked "N-nothing.. Nevermind" "Oh okay?" I told him and got up. It was 11pm. I walked to the bedroom "C'mon let's sleep" He followed me and we both climbed on the bed. We were facing each other, I closed the gap between us. He melted into the kiss. "Goodnight" 'Goodnight, Y/n" I fell asleep as he wrapped his arm around me bringing me closer to him. I was too close to him that I felt his member rub against my butt.

*Time skip* 

I woke up hearing my phone buzz. I looked at it and saw missed calls from Hisoka. I got up and left as quiet as I could. I entered my bathroom and called him back. "Hel-" "Y/N PLEASE COME TO ME RIGHT NOW" He screamed which made me flinch. I saw Chrollo still sleeping so I left. I ran to his house, I panicked, thinking what happened. 

*Time skip* 

I arrived to his house and entered without knocking. My eyes widened seeing  him bleeding even more than before. I quickly ran to him and he was barely breathing, which caused me to panic more. I placed his head in my arms, all shaking, heart beating faster and crying. "Y/n.." 

"Please don't leave me Hisoka, please"

"I.. I'm sorry..." 

"Hisoka...PLEASE BREATH..."

"..."

"DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE"

"..."

"PLEASE BREATH"

"I... regret not.. marrying you.. Live long life.. I'll watch you.. from heaven...."

"NO PLEASE... HISOKA BREATHE"

"..."

His eyes closed. I cried on his dead figure all shaking. I was stupid leaving him alone. I felt like my heart was ripped out. I loved him. 

I felt someone shaking me by my  shoulders screaming my name. "Y/N! Y/N!!"

I opened my eyes. "Y/n are you having nightmares? Why are you crying?" I hugged Chrollo and cried out on his chest, hugging him tightly. "I-I should go, please don't chase me or don't try to stop me, I love you. I'll be safe" I got up and ran out of my house.

I arrived to Hisoka's house, without knocking I ran into his bedroom. 

And happily he wasn't bleeding. He was peacefuly sleeping, but it seemed like I woke him up. "Y-y/n?" I went towards his figure and hugged him tighly all crying, sweating and shaking. "I'm so sorry for leaving you" "Why are you here?.. It's 3-" I cut him off brushing my lips against his . He was shocked, but soon melted into a kiss. "What happened? Why are you here?" 

"I had a nightmare about you. I saw you dead in my dreams, so I made sure you are okay." 

He hugs me "If not you, I wouldn't be alive. Thank yourself"

"But if we didn't meet in the forest then, no one would try to kill you"

"It was worth it. I love you so much"

"I love you too, I'm so sorry"

I kiss him. He breaks it "Let's sleep" "Yeah" I left a small kiss on his forehead. I took my phone and sent Chrollo text message "Chrollo, I'll not be back this night. Please don't worry about me, I'm safe. I love you" to which he answered within 1 minute. "Okay, I respect your decision. I love you too. Goodnight love" "goodnight <3". Since I knew Hisoka is safe, my eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep.

*Time skip to the morning*

I woke up and rub my eyes. I saw Hisoka's calm figure laying on my chest, I began playing with his red messy locks. Some time after he finally woke up. "Good morning" he nuzzled his face in my neck hugging me by my waist "Good morning, Y/n" I chuckled because his breath against my neck tickled. I wanted to stand up but he stopped me "5 mins more, please" I stayed and kept playing his hair. 

He finally lets me go. I made my way to his kitchen and cooked eggs with sausage. We ate our food and watched movies together. I wanted to be around him to keep him safe. Suddenly I heard knock on the door and checked it. "C-Chrollo?" he was very angry. "I'm sorry I was-" "Me or Hisoka?"

OK BESTIES IM GONNA WRITE 2 ENDS. ONE CHOOSING HISOKA AND SECOND CHOOSING CHROLLO. BE READY TO CRY :D