chapter 2 'is that dream?..'

previously

Soon you realized what was happening you push him off....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! WE LITERALLY JUST MET!" you screamed at him pissed off. He smirked and said "I know you liked it, y/n~" then disappeared. You entered your home and went to take a warm bath. While bathing you were thinking about what happened between you and Hisoka. You couldn't stop thinking about him, about his words...

"ℐ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝓎/𝓃~ You did like it but you won't admit it. He looked nice and if not him, you wouldn't be there anymore. You regretted that you pushed him off instead of kissing him back. After 40 mins of thinking while bathing you got out. You went to kitchen to grab some snacks and watch anime. While watching it you fall asleep on your couch.

<Hisoka's pov>

'Her touch causes butterflies in my stomach, I feel safe and comfortable with her. When I kissed y/n, her lips felt warm and soft, I wanted her to kiss me back but she pushed me off. I think I'm moving too fast. Maybe she didn't recognize me. She's an interesting woman as she always was~'. I thought. 

^the next day^

<y/n's pov>

I woke up with a headache at 9:43 am. I got up and went to bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I ate my meal then I started to feel better. While watching tiktoks i received message from my dad.

Dad                                                                                                                                            -hey y/n, how did it went? did you kill them?

                                                                                                                                                                                                       Y/n                                                                                       -Hey dad, I did everything what you asked me to do.

Dad                                                                                                                                            -alright, I'll be there at 8 pm. be ready. Bye

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Y/n                                                                                                                                                                                                         Okay bye.

You went out for a forest walk, you were alone, walking and looking around. You wanted to meet Hisoka again. After an hour of walking, you looked at your watch. It was almost 7 pm. You were about to leave but you heard familiar voice. Hisoka.

You turned around to look at him, but he wasn't there. You started to walk, but you felt someone's arms around your waist. You screamed his name out happily "HISOKA!!!!" You hugged him tightly, as he hugged back. "I'm sorry for yesterday, Hisoka. I didn't meant to-" he cuts you off "Actually it's my fault, y/n, I'm sorry~" I smiled at his words. Then he continues "I didn't control myself, I didn't knew what to-" You kiss him. His eyes widened at your actions, but he kisses back. After a minute of making out you back off. String of saliva connecting your lips. You spoke "I don't know why did I push you off yesterday and yes I did like it". Your words cause him to smile. He grabs your hand as you start walking. "Do you have plans for today?~" He asks. "Yes, my dad is coming to me, I have to give him something"  You reply "Oh okay~" was his answer. He walked you home.

*skip time*

You were standing under your house as he breaks the silence "Y/n, it was nice to spend time with you, see you tomorrow~" he hugs you. "Can I give you my number?" you ask him handing your phone number. He takes it from you and leaves. You enter your house and sit on couch as you receive a message from your father.

Dad                                                                                                                                           -sorry for being late. 5 mins more.

After seconds later your phone vibrates, it's a text from unknown number....

                                                                               To be continued~~~~