Chapter 16

*Chrollo's pov*

'I wonder where did Y/n go... And what she dreamed about?..' I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n... I hope she's okay...

Hours later I heard my phone buzz. "Chrollo, I'll not be back this night. Please don't worry about me, I'm safe. I love you" I knew 100% she's with Hisoka. 'Y/n, if you love me, why do you keep running to Hisoka?'  I replied not wasting time "Okay, I respect your decision. I love you too. Goodnight love" "goodnight <3" was her reply. I sighed and fell asleep annoyed knowing that she's with him.

*Time skip* 

I woke up remembering Y/n, I brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. After finishing eating, I changed and went to his house. I had enough of this. Soon I arrived and knocked on the door. I saw Y/n open the door and she was smiling. 'I hate you Hisoka' I thought. I'm the one who's supossed to make her smile.

"C-Chrollo?" I got angry seeing her happy with him. She definitely used me. "I'm sorry I was-" "Me or Hisoka?" I cut her off. I wanted to know, who she loved most. She looked scared which made me feel bad. "I-I'm sorry" I hugged her tightly. "I didn't mean to scare you"

*Y/n's pov*

I stood in shock. I didn't knew the answer. I didn't knew who should I choose...

"I-I'm sorry" he embraced me. Soon I hugged back "A-Actually, it's my fault. Besides, how did you know I was there?" He looks in my eyes and says "Where were you supossed to go if not to him? I knew you were worried about him, and I was right" "What's taking you so long Y/N~  What are you doing here?~"

C:"I'm here to take my girlfriend back home" 

H:"Y/n told me you two aren't dating. You don't own her~" He said as he wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you to his side.

C:"What? I don't care what she said, but I'll let you know something. She isn't staying here" He pulled me by my wrist and hugged me.

Y/N:" Guys stop fighting! And I'm not an object!"

H:"Chrollo, you never loved or love Y/n.~"

C:"You know nothing about my feeling towards her. Goodbye"

Y/n:"Wait, Chrollo! I can't leave him while he's hurt! I can't-"

C:"Why do you care? Do you love him? Didn't you tell me that you love me?"

You didn't say anything.

C:"That's what I thought. I didn't expect you to choose him. Bye"

Y/N:"WAIT! STOP IT PLEASE!" I pulled him and he looked at me confused. "Please wait till his wound will heal. He has no one to keep him safe besides me."

He sighed and said "Think about your feelings, think about who do you love the most. Choose one of us, not running to him then to me. Let your heart pick your lover. I give you 1 day. When you'll have answer, let me know. Now, I don't want to disturb you two. Bye, see you later" with that he left. 24 hours wasn't enough for me. 'Why would you fall for 2 men at the same time, Y/n? What is wrong with you?!' I sighed and sat on the couch next to Hisoka. "Do you really love both us?" "I don't know... you both are important to me" I hug him. I really didn't knew who to choose. I took my phone and clicked on Illumi's contact. "I'll be back" I told him and entered his bathroom. "Hello, Illumi." "Hello. What's up? What do you need?" I sighed and told him everything. "Who should I cho-" "Me" I gasped "W-what?" "Choose me" "Illumi, I'm being serious" "Kay, I knew it was onesided" "What do you mean?" "Choose the one who makes you the happiest, who you feel comfortable and safe with. Who makes you smile and laugh, who would you die for. Your heart is confused, you don't love both of them." "Thank you so much Illumi, you are the best" "Make sure you will not regret your choise" "See you soon, goodbye" "goodbye" I hung up. Now, I knew the answer. I left the bathroom and sat next to Hisoka. I knew one of them would be hurt because I didn't choose him. 

"Hisoka, I have a answer" 

He nods, he seemed nervous.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with ____________"

To be continued~~~~~~~~

I LOVE YOU BESTIES, DRINK FOOD AND EAT WATER!!