Chapter 6 'losing v card'

⚠️sexual content warning⚠️
"You have been bad girl lately , y/n~"
He pins me against wall. "Do you know how long I waited for this?~" His lips press mine. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let his tongue in. He didn't left any inch untouched. He presses his erected cock against my stomach. It's huge.  He lets my hands go as I grab his dick with my right hand. He moans in my mouth. This makes me wetter down there. He starts to unzip my dress and it fells on the floor. I remove his shirt and he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. He enters my bedroom and throws me on the bed. He kisses me again while removing my bra and panties. "You are so beautiful and it's all for me~" I blush at his words. He starts to kiss my neck leaving hickeys. Then he places my left nipple in his mouth and squeezes right tit. I bite my lip trying to not moan. "I wanna hear you doll~". I let my moans out, I can feel him smirking. Then he replaces tit and sucks on my right nip. Once he's done, I pull him for a kiss making myself on top of him. "My turn" I say, while kissing his neck leaving blue marks. My lips travel down to his perfect abs, I can see his harden member twitch in his sweatpants. I take off his sweats and kiss it thru the boxers. "Don't tease me y/n~". I take it out and IT'S MF HUGE! Precum leaking out of his tip. You lick it and Hisoka groans feeling your warm tongue on his tip. You force yourself to take it all in and you gag. "Fuck, y/n~". You suck it as fast as it's possible. "I'm going t-to cum ohhhhh~". After a few seconds you feel him cum inside your mouth and you swallow it. "Yummy" you say. Your faces meet and you kiss him. While you two are making out, you put his member in your vàgīñà in pain. "Oh my God you're so big Hisoka". You sit on his díck and you wait to pain go away. After 1 minute you start riding him. His hands on your hips. "Y/n, you are so tight😩~". He flips you making him on top of you and starts thrusting in you faster. "Hisokaaaaa" you let out a groan. "Yes, moan my name out, let everyone know who owns you~" You feel him twitch inside you. Your walls clenching around him. 20 secs later you both cum at the same time, but he keeps  thrusting in. Soon he pulls out "It was amazing~" "Yes" you reply. "Let's go take a bath" he nods. While standing up, you fall. He was shocked "Did I do it too rough? Let me help you~" you let out a small chuckle and he picks you up.
He turns the water on. Soon the bath is full, he places you down in there, then gets in himself. He sits behind you, makes your hair wet, then starts to massage your head with shampoo. When he's done with your hair, he starts washing your back. Then shoulder and breasts. After a few minutes, he switches places with you asking you to wash him, you agree. You wash his hair.
*Time skip*
You two exit the bathroom after cleaning yourselves up. He goes to the kitchen to grab something to eat and watch something with you. While you are waiting for him, you check your phone.
'32 missed calls and 8 messages'
From unknown number
"Y/n I want to see you again"
"Your kiss made me love you thousands times more"
"You are a good kisser"
"I can't wait to marry you"
"I love you so much y/n"
"I want your lips against mine again"
"Is there something happening between you and Hisoka?"
"Do you love me ?"
To be continued~~~~~~~~