Chapter 5 'the truth you never knew about'

"Y/n, I liked you since our first meet..." You stood frozen
His words made your head fill with thousands of thoughts. 'Then why he rejected me..? He is probably joking. No, I don't love him, y/n control yourself' "Hahahaha very funny Chrollo, show yourselves jerks" I force my laugh "I'm not joking, I'm alone here with you, I'm really serious, I would never play with someone's feelings" "Oh, so you think you didn't broke my heart then? You think it felt good, being rejected by the love of your life? Chrollo quit playing. If you are done can I-" he interrupts me with a soft kiss. Soft, warm lips. You wanted to kiss back but you remembered that he's an asshole. I push him off as fast as I can. "Chrollo what the fuck is wrong with you" "I want you, y/n" " remember what you said to me? 'You really think that someone will love you? You deserve to die FAT BITCH AHAHAHA' " "I thought you forgot about i-" "Are you serious? I'll never forget that, since this day I hated you so much and still hate you" "Y/n, darling please give me a chance".
I didn't say anything, as Hisoka shows up. "Well well well, how's our fuckboy doing?~" my eyes widened "Do you know him?" "Hisoka Morrow.. Glad to see you"
H:" you don't deserve y/n, you had a chance to have her but you wasted it~"
C: "What are you doing here?"
H: "As you can see, watching my girlfriend~"
Y/n: "What? I'm not your-" his lips meet yours. You kissed back to make Chrollo jealous. Hisoka squeezes your butt. I gasp giving him the chance for his tongue to slip in. He explores my mouth with his tongue gliding all over the inside of my mouth. I bite his lower lip making his grip get tighter on your ass. Chrollo walks towards us, grabs me tight by my waist and pulls me back. "Mhmm, someone's jeaulo-" "Don't ever touch y/n again, Hisoka" Chrollo says with serious tone. The magician looks at me with a smirk and then at Chrollo. I wanted to see Hisoka jealous too. I had a plan which about I regretted. I turn to Chrollo and kiss him. He was shocked by my actions. But soon he kisses back. His both hands on my ass squeezing it roughly. I looked at Hisoka with evil smile, he was looking at me angry. His death stare scared me and I pulled back.
"Hmm, interesting, y/n~" says Hisoka and grabs me by my wrist.
C: "You saw her kiss me, she wants me, not you. You are acting childish"
H: "Oh, am I acting childish? You were the one who rejected her because you were scared about that your friends would laugh at you and beat you up. You choose your dumb friends over her, over Y/N! AND YOU THINK SHE WANTS YOU? GO GET SOME BRAIN, STUPID!~"
C: " I want to fix my mistake so I'm here. Y/n, I'm so sorry for the pain you received from me... I love you so much and I'll never stop."
Y/N: "If you really loved me as you said, you wouldn't reject and bully me"
H: "I've always loved you, and you are finally mine~"
Y/N: "What do you mean by 'always loved you'? We met two days ago"
H: "oh, right. I went to this school as you two did~"
Y/N: "Wait.. I don't remember you..."
H: "Nerd with glasses, I was sitting behind you, but I guess you never noticed me~"
C: "You changed a lot, Hisoka. Maybe she didn't recognize you at first"
_silence_
"I have to go. C'mon Hisoka" I grab his hand and make my way to the car.
When these words escaped my lips, I smirk at Chrollo as he gives me confused look. I sit in my car, and magician drives you home. Suddenly I felt hand on my thigh. I look at his hand, then at him. He smiles and continues to drive.
*SKIP TIME*
We arrived at my house. "You have been bad girl lately , y/n~"
To be continued~~~~~~