Chapter 18 'Chrollo'

Y/n's pov

"I want to spend the rest of my life with.. Chrollo." I felt bad, but I let him know what  I feel.

Hisoka's pov

'I... can't believe.... No... I... I....'

"What?~" I chuckled while tears forming in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Hisoka." She sighed "I can't forgive you. I just can't forget that you kept telling me to not let other men touch me... But you ended up cheating on me... In MY house.. On MY couch." "I'm really sorry.~" She embraced me which hurted more. "I can't forgive myself too because I cheated on you.. On a woman who I love with my all heart. A woman who took care about me hurting herself. A woman, who always was by my side. A woman who saved my life twice. And I thought you would choose me... Ahah..~" Tears rolled down on my cheeks. Y/n broke the hug and looked into my eyes. "Hisoka, I'm so sorry" she said crying at the same time she placed her thumbs on my cheeks, wiping tears off. "Can.... Can we kiss for the last time? I.. I just can't accept that you are leaving me... That we will never be together again...~" I just wanted to scream out all my pain. I wanted to come back to the moment when we two went to the party together and fix the problem. I regret not staying home with Y/n and spend time with her... Just us...  I was ready to kill someone for her... I just needed Y/n in my life... She breaks my thoughts with a kiss. The kiss I needed the most. The kiss filled with love and pain... This hurted to both of us, I just knew it. I wanted to stay like that forever. Feeling her soft and warm lips against mine... was like a heaven. I couldn't let her leave... I needed her the most.. It hurted more than death... The memories we made together... were for nothing? I wanted to marry her... I wanted a family with her... I wanted her to love me as much as I do..  I can't believe.... I can't believe I hurted an awesome woman like Y/n... I deserve the worst... 

Y/n's pov

I drew my lips away but leaned my forehead into his. 'I hope I made good choice'  I couldn't leave without feeling pain... It hurts so much... seeing him upset, mad, crying and shaking. I didn't want to leave him like this, so I let him cry out in my embrace. I cried too, it hurted to both of us, but mostly to Hisoka. We stayed silent, hugging each other. After a while we parted, still sad. I sighed "I'm so sorry... Take care of yourself while I'm gone... Please sleep, eat and drink water. I'm gonna miss you." I kissed him on forehead, more tears rolling down. Soon he calmed down, I stood up "Goodbye. Call me if you'll need help" and left.

I went to Chrollo's place to confess to him. 

*Time skip*

I arrived and entered his house. "Y-Y/n? What are you-" I cut him off brushing my lips against his. Soon he melted into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen kiss. We parted, string of saliva forming on our lips. "Chrollo, I want you. I love you" He smiled and sighed in relief. He was happy. He placed his lips against mine. We made out for a good 3 mins. "Wanna watch movies together?" he smirked "Of course, love" We went to his bedroom and he turned on the TV. We cuddled and watched 2-3 movies. Soon I felt my eyelids get heavier and fell asleep knowing I'm safe in his hands.

*Time skip 2 months*

Me and Chrollo lived happily together. Everyday my love for him grew more. He became the leader of Phantom Troupe. He never let me to go with him to meet his members. I only knew Pakunoda, she was really friendly and funny. I was sitting on couch and my phone began buzz. Hisoka?! I picked it up "Hello?" "Hi, I have this number saved on my phone, but I don't know anyone named Y/n. Do I know you?~" I was shocked by his words... He forgot about me? "Uhm... I don't think so..." "Okay, sorry for disturbing you, by the way, your voice is sweet. Bye~" he hang up. 

I called Chrollo right in this moment, hopefully he picked up. "Hello love, what happened?" "I need to tell you something. What time will you be ho-" "Hey, she sounds familiar~" The voice belonged to Hisoka. "C-Chrollo?" "I'll be home at 8 pm" He couldn't let me reply as he hung up.

I thought for a minute and realized... Hisoka was a member of a Phantom Troupe... But why he didn't remember me?

Hours passed by and Chrollo was finally home. "Chrollo, come sit here" he did as I told. "Hisoka called me today and said who am I, does he knows me.. He doesn't remember me?" He sighed "I think I need to tell you the truth... Days after you chose me, he called me and asked to help him. I left you sleeping and went to his house. He was all depressed and crying. He asked me what to do.. He couldn't forget about you.. So he risked... And erased you from his memory... He totally forgot about you and moments with you. I hope you told him you don't know him" my heart totally broke listening to his words. Why did he care this much? I really hurted him. I'm so sorry... "I said no.." Silence "So that's why you wouldn't let me go with you?" "Yeah.. He may recognize you and get his memories back." He sighed "Honestly, I felt bad for him.. But now we're friends!" He yelled happily. I smiled and kissed him. "I want you Y/n.. I had a bad-" I cut him off kissing him. I knew what he wanted. Our life was perfect. I knew he had to flirt with other women on his work, but he wouldn't cheat, I knew it. Also Paku told me everything about his every missions, but none sexual things were mentioned. I was happy about Hisoka. It was little sad, but he took a care of himself and was totally healthy. I didn't regret choosing you, Chrollo.

The end~~~~~~~

YES BESTIES I DID IT!!! I FINISHED THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES BAES <3

I PROMISE I'LL WRITE LONGER BOOK, LIKE 30-40 CHAPTERS!