Chapter 3 ' mysterious message'

previously

After seconds later your phone vibates, it was a message from unknown number....

<Hisoka's pov>

"I walked y/n home, she seemed nervous. I hope she will be okay. I will make sure that she's okay. I'll watch her~." With these thoughts I was looking at her through her window. She was sitting  on her couch with her eyes widen and her hands were shaking. I wonder what's happening. Suddenly she started crying. I wanted to enter her house and ask what was happening,  but I saw 3 men walking towards her house. I kept watching her, as she hears knock on the door, she  quickly wipes her tears off and makes her way to the front door. I stood and listened to their conversation. "hey dad come in" I heard y/n's sweet voice. Is that her dad?!

<y/n's pov>

I didn't expect him to text me... How did he got my number? Chrollo Lucilfer... What do you want from me?.. "Hey y/n, it's Chrollo, can we meet  tomorrow at our old school?" was the text I received. I heard someone knock on my doors, I wipe my tears off and open the door. Dad and his security. "hey dad come in" I let him in and he takes a seat. I walk to my bedroom and take the suitcase with money and diamonds. I hand it to him as he says "thank you daughter" then leaves. I lock the door and sit back on my couch. I couldn't stop thinking about him. My high school bully... Why did you text me..?  

Unknown number

-Hey y/n, it's Chrollo, can we meet tomorrow at our old school?

                                                                                                                                                         Y/n                                                                                                                       How did you get my number? What do you want from me?

Unknown number

-We will  talk about it tomorrow at 6pm, please come.

                                                                                                                                                          Y/n                                                                                                                                          Why should I? I don't want to see you.

Unknown number 

Believe me, I'm not gonna do something stupid, please come, we will talk, just you and me.

                                                                                                                                        Y/n                                                                                                                                                   I'll think about it, now leave me alone

As you put the phone down, you see Hisoka standing in front of you. "Hisoka, how did you get there, I locked the door?" " I'm magician, I can't tell you my secrets dear~" He sits next to you. "I saw you crying, what was the reason? what happened?~" You sigh and tell him "It's nothing, don't wo-" he cuts you off "Y/n tell me what happened, I worry about you, I may help you, I can kill them for you, tell me everything~" You smile at his words and you let him know why you cried. "My high school bully texted me.." "What did he say? Did he hurt you? I swear if he touches you I-" "Hisoka, he hurt me in school then, I haven't seen him for years, I don't know how did he got my number, he wants to meet tomorrow at 6pm" "I had a crush on him, when I told him about my feelings, he started bullying me, 'you think I will date someone like you? You are ugly and you deserve to die, FAT BITCH AHAHAHAHA'  he said that in front of my class, everyone started to laugh at me as I ran to the bathroom and started crying. After this i haven't looked at him, everytime he saw me he and his friends would laugh at me. I still remember this day. Why does he wants to meet?" Hisoka looks at you sad and says "I'll come with you, but I won't let him see me~" "Can you stay at my house tonight?" you ask him as he nods at your question. "Let's go to sleep darling~" You two started kissing then you go to sleep. You give him pillow and blanket, you let him sleep on your couch. "goodnight Hisoka" "goodnight y/n~"

 What will happen tomorrow?

                                                                        To be continued~~~~