Chapter 13 'I'm sorry'

"Y/n's pov"

You woke up from unexpected sweet wet touches all over your face. You weren't on couch anymore. You felt your body laying on something warm and comfortable. You rub your eyes and look around. "Hisoka, stoppp" I yawned. Thoughts of the last night hit my head. I open my eyes wide realizing what I just said. I quickly sit on the bed and saw Chrollo's mad facial expressions. He looked adorble. I smiled and kissed his lips, but he didn't return the kiss. I pulled back and he still had the face. "I'm sorry Chrollo." I smiled. "C'mon, don't be mad" I punched his chest playfully. He was starting to annoy me, so I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. I place my lips against his. He finally kisses me back. He puts his longs arms around my waist. 

He pokes my bottom lip with his tongue asking for a entrance. I reject him, he breaks the kiss and leaves the bed. "Don't talk to me" he opened the door and stood there frozen. I sighed annoyed. He acted like a child. My legs couldn't move. "Can you help me?" I yell at him. "Hello??". He wasn't moving, so I crawled out of bed and made my way to his frozen figure. My orbs widened. Hisoka sleeping on the couch with the blonde hoe from the party. I got extremely angry. Soon I got up not feeling any pain from yesterday. I pulled womans hair and dropped her on the floor. She yelped in pain, I punched her face breaking her jaw and nose. Her face was all bloody so were my hands. Chrollo runs towards me and interrupts the fight. I looked at Hisoka's calm sleepy figure. "DON'T EVER APPEAR IN MY HOUSE OR I'LL KILL YOU BITCH" I yelled at him and punched him in his balls. 

"What the fuck y/n.  What's wrong lov-" "I ain't your fucking love, get your ass out of there, nasty whore." I cut him off. "Why are you so mad? And what is Chrollo doing here?! Didn't I told you to don't lay a finger on her?!~" "You are so funny, Hisoka. Maybe you did tell me, but you are the one who ended up cheating" I laughed at him and faced Chrollo. I kissed him, right hand on his face, left hand on his clothed cock. I felt his grip on my ass, squeezing it roughly. 

I let out a small moan. Hisoka watching us making out. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING Y/N~" He screamed angrily. He pulled my arm "Don't touch me, disgusting" I push him. "I said leave my house" 

H: "Why should I?~"

Y/n: "Because I said so, you really had to fuck her in my house?" 

H: "Fuck who?~" he looked at the girl with destroyed face. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry y/n, I was drunk"

Y/n: "Leave"

H: "Please let me exp-"

Y/n: "LEAVE!"

Tears forming in our eyes, we both were hurt. "I'm so sorry y/n~" he left. Chrollo notices you're crying and embraces you in a tight hug. You cried out on his chest. "He doesn't deserve you, Y/n." He held me tightly, I could hear his fast heart beating. I pull back leaving his shirt wet. He places his thumb on my chin and our eyes meet. "I love you, Y/n, everytime I'm around you, my heart beats this fast" he puts my hand on his chest "this is proof that I love you".

You didn't knew what to answer, instead, you kissed his lips. This kiss was different. This kiss was filled with love. His lips against yours. You wanted to stay like that forever. You didn't want to leave his lips. But unfortunately he breaks the kiss "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend? If you'll think that I'm not showing you love, I don't know how to do it, since you are gonna be my.. uhm... my first.. girlfriend." Your heart melt at his words. 

"Chrollo, give me some time to think about it.. BUT I like you more than before." He nodded in answer. I smiled and grabbed his hand lacing my fingers with his and we walked to the kitchen. "Let me feed you". He sat down on the chair and waited for the breakfast. While I was cooking I heard his stomach growl. "It's almost done, be patient!". Finally I placed two plates filled with our food. 

*Time skip*

We ate our meal and it was pretty yummy. "Is there something you are bad at?" I laughed at his compliment. "I need to go to the store, the fridge is almost emp-" he cuts me off "I'll go with you". I put a smile on my face and nod. I wore black hoodie and sweatpants. Soon we left the house.

*Time skip*

We were done shopping, Chrollo breaks the silence "I know you want to ask something. Go ahead princess". His grip tightening on my hand. "O-Okay, uhm, I wanted to ask you.. Did you really love me then?"

"No, I didn't. I don't know what did you do to me, but I'm gonna tell you something. You've changed a lot, no women made me love them, they just wanted sex. But you.. You are different. You are the first woman who I love truly. You match my energy and you are perfect. I want you to love me back" We arrived to my house, he carried the bags. I felt my phone vibrate: 27 missed calls from "Hisoka", 3 messages in two chats. 

Hisoka:

Y/n, I'm so sorry, I was drunk then.

Pick up the phone love.

Dad:

Hey my lovely daughter, wanna go for a cup of coffee? And some cake. I want to show you that I care about you😊

Your eyes widened. Your dad never texted to you in this way, unless he wanted to distract you and send his mercenary to do something stupid or kill someone behind your back. What did he plan this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~