Chapter 17 'Hisoka'

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Hisoka Morow"

He choked on air and laughed awkwardly. "M-me?" "Yes, you." We finally kissed. After all this time, I felt his lips against mine. I missed him so much. Soon he breaks the kiss "Thank you for choosing me. I promise you, I will never hurt you and always will care about you."

You needed to tell Chrollo truth.. Which was painful to both of you... You knew he loved you and you loved him, but you loved Hisoka more. You wanted to be with Hisoka, even if he cheated. You sighed and went to his house.

"Chrollo? I have a answer.." "Are you sure? Cause only 1 hour passed." He lets me in and we sit on couch.

"Yes I'm sure.." You sighed and placed his hands in yours "I feel conection between us, but I love Hisoka more... I'm so sorry.." 

*Chrollo's pov*

'W-What? No way... She needs to think more.... But why him? H-he cheated on you...' I smiled through pain. I touched my cheeks 'Why are they wet?...' I let her hands go "I-it's okay, Y/n... I hope I'll lose my feelings soon... It doesn't matter if you are happy with him..." I chuckled "He's lucky..." Tears forming on her eyes as she hugged me tightly "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.... *sniff* If you think you are the only one who's hurt you are wrong.." "W-what?" 

*Y/n's pov*

"I said I feel connection between us.." Our hug tightened. I really was hurt... I loved him but not in that way... "C-can we be friends?" He breaks the hug "Sure" we both smiled "See yousoon, Chrollo" and I left..

I went back to Hisoka "Y-Y/n? Were you cryin-" "Yes.. We're friends.."

"Oh.. Come here babygirl, I don't like seeing you cry..~" we two sat on the bed, he embraced me and patted my head. He cheered me up..

I was really tired, so I fell asleep in his arms.

*2 years later*

"Will you go on a date with me?~" "Yes" I kissed him. "Go change I'll wait~" He smirked. 'What was he planning?' You wore gray oversized hoodie and blue tight jeans. You put you hair down and left your room, showing off your outfit to him. "You look cute, as always doll~" "H-Hisoka, you look.. incredible.." he wore suit for the first time ever... and his hair was down.

 and his hair was down

*time skip*

You arrived at the (favourite place). You two spent time laughing, eating, drinking, dreaming, kissing, hugging and talking.

But suddenly he stopped and got on his knee. 'Oh my god' Your heart was racing as hell. 

"Y/n... Those 3 years with you were the best... Your love made my life a lot better and I never believed in love before I met you.. So.. Will you marry me, Y/n L/n?"

You gasped and your hands flew to your mouth, tears forming in your eyes. "Of course I do!" You screamed as he gets up and puts the ring on your finger. You brush your lips against his.. Kiss filled with love. You were happy that you've choosen Hisoka. Since your first meet with Hisoka you fell for him, aaand you two are getting married soon. You were glad that your best friend Monica and Chrollo were together, you were glad you and Chrollo still had contact with each other. You were happy for them as they were happy for you.

The end~~~~~

BESTIES WAIT FOR THE SECOND END CHOOSING CHROLLO

EAT WATER AND DRINK FOOD, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES MUAH <3