Chapter 12 'Cheater'

Morning came and I was already in kitchen having breakfast with my boyfriend Hisoka. We two finished our meal. I wanted to change, but he hugged me tightly. I returned the hug. we stood like this for a while, he finally lets me go and the words escape his lips "Y/n, my friend invited me to the party at his house, and I wanted to know, would you come with me?~" you answered "Actually it's boring to stay alone home, so yeah, I'm coming." I kissed him and went to my room. I wanted to look fire, so I picked nude silky dress.

 I wanted to look fire, so I picked nude silky dress

(that's your outfit) I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. Finally I leave my room, showing him  my cute outfit. "Do you like it?" he held my chin, looked at my lips then back at eyes. "You look sexy, but you are not wearing this. I don't want other men lay their eyes on you~" his lips meet mine. "B-But..... I can wear jean jacket to cover myself" he sighed "Okay, fine. We need to leave or we will be late~" we left my house. I gave him my  car keys and we drove off.

*time skip*

We arrived at big white house with a pool. "Wow.." I mumbled. I saw the girls who were already drunk throwing their asses back at random boys. "Don't do this. You will stay with me, I have to make sure that no one's gonna touch you~" He is very jealous. We entered the house. Hisoka ran to his friend and talked with him. You were happy with him. He was your first boyfriend, and he took your virginity. I watched them talk, until I felt someone's grip on my right butt cheek. I turn around and kick him in his balls. The man fell on the floor and yelled"YOU NAUGHTY BITCH!". Hisoka ran towards me and smirked. "You see? I can protect myself" I kissed my boyfriend. The guy stood up and was about to slap me, but I caught his arm and broke it. I've heard his bones crack. Boy yelped and fell again. I went to Hisoka's friend and said "I want something to drink". He looked at my man and whispered to him "She's so sexy, I'm gonna fuck her toni-" Before he could finish his sentence, my lover placed his card on the house owners throat, drop of blood leaking out "If I see you lay a finger on her, I'll kill you~"

the man freaked out "I'm sorry, I-.. I didn't knew she is yours.. please don't kill me" I laughed and said "What a wimp, Hisoka, don't drink too much". I sat on the couch. 

*time skip 3 hours*

I made new friends, drank cocktails and ate some snacks. I hadn't seen Hisoka for a long time, so I went to check on him. My eyes caught him with other woman. She was sucking his dick. It seemed like he enjoyed that. The moment which broke my heart more was when he noticed me, but just smirked and looked away. I began running away, but I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" my broken voice escaped my mouth.  The person answered "Y/n, you crying? W-What happened?" I look up hearing familiar voice. "Chrollo?" I wipe my tears off. He seemed like he cared seeing me like this. Before he could answer, I place my lips against his. He flinched at my touch, but soon kissed back. His hands placed on my waist, slowly placing them down on my butt. I let moan out. I bite his lip, he lets me in. Our toungues swirling around. He breaks the kiss, saliva connecting our lips. "Why, y/n? Why did you mhhmmmm" I rub his clothed cock then kiss him again. I feel his pants tightening. He picks me up and goes upstairs to the empty room and places me on bed. He locks the door and takes his clothes off, leaving himself in boxers. He gets on top of me, our lips met again. We made out for minutes, I say "Get off" he looks at me confused but does as I asked. I stand up and take my dress off. "No bra today?" he smirks. "Shut up, I'm gonna fuck you" I tease him and climb on top of him. I brush my lips against his. I rub my pussy on his cock. "You make me wet everytime I see you" I told while kissing him. I began kissing his neck, leaving marks on it. My every touch caused him to moan. I left small kisses on his chest and abs. I kissed his penis through his pants. I wanted to tease him. I took his member out and lick on it. His moans began louder. I sucked on his tip, toungue swirling around it. I finally put the whole thing in my mouth. "Y/NNNN" he groaned. I kept sucking, my tongue licking his balls. I felt his warm cum down my throat. "Already?" I asked. "I've waited for this too long, what did you expect sexy lady? I haven't fucked anyone after the night with you because I want only you y/n" 

I got up and kissed his lips. My breasts pressed his chest. I slowly put his dick in my lower lips. "CHROLLO" "Y/N" We both moaned. "You are huge" I told him. Pain turned into pleasure. I bounced up and down on his dick. His hands on my hips helping me to move faster. Our moans and skin slapping sounds filled the room. I rode him faster and faster. "Oh fuckkk" he groans feeling my walls clench around him. 3 more moves after suprisingly, we both cum at the same time. "You are so good" he said. "We are not done mister" I saw him softening. "Oh come onnn, I need you daddy"  

His orbs widened "What a cute nickname" My hands played with his soft dick trying to make it hard again. At first touch, he already got rock. I laughed at him, he blushed soft pink shade. "Awwh" He looked at me annoyed and got on top of me. "Stop embarassing me" He kissed me on my neck, then started sucking on it leaving purple marks. His lips pressing against my skin made me fell like in a heaven. He left his marks all over my body. Chrollo rubbed his cock against my wet pussy soaking himself in my juices. He slammed in. I moaned loud so did he. He thrusted in and out. "Faster daddy" he did as I told. He went way too fast. Every thrust hit my g-spot, which made me scream his name out. I can feel the build up and tying of knots in my stomach. His tip kissed your womb for the last time as you both cummed. Your legs began to shake. "Is that enough for you?" He smirked and kissed me. "Anyways, we have to continue this later" 

He helped you to stand up. You took your dress which layed on the floor. You put your dress and underwear on. My hair looked messy, but I didn't care. We left the room. I met Hisoka's friend again, I walked to him "Thank you" and kissed his lips. Chrollo grabbed my wrist and pulled me "what the fuck are you doing". Hisoka also saw me kiss him, but he still didn't do anything.

We finally left the party. I got in the car so did Chrollo. I drove off.

*time skip* 

We arrived at my house. My ex-crush helped me walking. We enter my house,  he wanted to lock the door, but I kissed him. He slapped my ass as hard as he can, "OUCH YOU BASTARD" I yelled at him. "Stop it y/n, you are barely walking, I don't want to destroy you OH FUCK" I began sucking his dick. He picks me up, not letting me to touch him. He throws me on the bed and goes to lock the door. "Your dick looks yummy let me eat it" I teased him. He realized that he got hard again. "Y/n, what a woman you are" I wanted to walk to his figure but I fell. "Are you alrimhmmmm" I took the chance and started to suck his cock. He threw his head back moaning. I kept moving my head up and down. After awhile he released in my mouth. "I can't believe I fucked the person who I hated the most" I said "shut up, leave it in the past. Let's go shower" he replied.

*time skip* 

We cleaned ourselves up. It was 5pm. I was extremely tired and hungry. I asked Chrollo to make something to eat. He made sandwiches for us. He turned the TV on and we ate food while watching movies. We were cuddling on the couch. He used his hands to keep me warm. My eyelids felt heavy, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep on Chrollos chest.