Chapter 9

*Chrollo's pov*
I liked the way y/n kissed me. I want her to come over, I take my phone and text her:
Me: Hey y/n, I miss you
Can we meet up today at 8pm?
Princess👑
Yes, but where?
Me: At my house.
Princess 👑
Ok
I send her my address.
I lay down on bed imagining the things I could do with her if she loved me. Suddenly I get a message from y/n:
Princess 👑:
Can I come earlier I have nothing to do"
Me: Yes, you can come right now.
Then I got up and went into the bathroom to shower.
*Time skip*
I got out, dressed up and ordered some pizza for us. I sat on couch, and turned the TV on. 10 mins later I heard someone knock on the door, so I went to open it.
"Pizza is here!" "Thank you" I give the man money. I closed the door and continued to wait for my y/n.
*Time skip*
I received a message from y/n which said "I'm here".
I got up, put my shoes on and walked to her. She looked damn pretty.
"Hey" "Hey y/n"
We walked to my place. We enter the house. I said "Make yourself at home"
She takes her shoes off so do I. She sits on the couch. "Your house looks.... rich" I chuckle.
Me: Do you want something to eat?
Y/n: Haha no thank you, you may poison me.
Me:Why would I? I love you y/n.
Y/n: I'm not hungry but thank you.
Her stomach growls.
Me: I believe your body more thank your words.
I smiled and placed box of pizza on the table.
Y/n: T-thank you, Chrollo.
She grabbed a piece of pizza.
Me: no need to thank me.
I couldn't hold on anymore. I began rubbing her upper thigh. She asks me "Chrollo what are you doing?" The way she says my name...
I say "I want to make you mine. I know you feel the same way"
Y/n: "I don't know if I do. I hated you for long time, and now you again appear in my life and you confess your feelings to me"
Me: "I know, I was stupid then. Please give me a chance."
Y/n: "I don't know"
I kept rubbing her thigh. Minutes flew by, I started to suck on her neck, marking her.
"C-chrollo" she moaned my name, yes keep moaning my name, I like it a lot. "S-stop it's not okay". Soon I found her sweet spot, and I start licking it. She screamed my name out and pushed me off. "Stop it Chrollo". She was about to leave, but I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her making her sit on my lap. "Where do you think you are going?" I say. "You don't love me Chrollo, you just want to fuck me". You are right y/n, I want to take your virginity. "You are half right, I do love you and I want to fuck you" I put my lips against hers, I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, but she ignores it. Don't play with me y/n, a lot of bitches want to touch me, use your chance.
I squeeze her boob, making her gasp, and my tongue slips in her mouth. She finally kisses back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I move my hand down to her pussy and start to rub her clothed clit. She moans in my mouth. With other hand, I grab hers and place it on my cock. "Nghhh" I groan in her lips. She kept rubbing my hard dick through the pants. She broke our kiss, then got on her knees. Oh my God, y/n, you are fantastic. She removed my pants and boxers. "I thought you didn't love me" I smirk. She rolled her eyes and licked my tip. "Fuck y/n".
She put my whole cock in her mouth. She kept doing her work, my cock twitched in her mouth, then she started going faster. "Fuck, I'm going to cum"
I cummed in her throat and she swallowed my seeds. As you should y/n. "Make me" she teased. I remove her top and pants. I picked her up making her wrap her legs around my waist. I put her down on the bed. "Lay down, I have to return pleasure" She did as I told. I take her panties off and look at her pussy. "You are so wet". I begin doing my work. "OH MY GOD" she screamed out. Her moans turned me on more. I put my fingers in her, making her moan louder. Seconds flew by and she cummed. I take my fingers out of her and licked them. "You taste sweet" I smirked. "Now I'm gonna let everyone know that you belong to me y/n l/n."I rubbed my cock against her wet clit, we both moan. I pushed in her entrance, she gasped. "You are so big". I know y/n. I didn't move for 2 mins, finally she nods and I start to thrust in and out. Her walls wrapped around me deliciously. Sounds of skin slapping filled the room. I put her legs on my shoulders and go deeper hitting her womb. "Oh fuck" I speed up, making her moans turn into screams. I cummed inside her, but she didn't reach her climax. So i kept thrusting in. I begin rubbing her clit for more pleasure. After seconds, she cummed. I pull out and lay next to her, covering us with a blanket. I saw her legs shaking which made me smirk. "I love you y/n". She fell asleep on my chest. While she was sleeping, I played with her soft hair. It smelled nice. Finally she got down of me. I stood up and left her sleeping in my bedroom. "That's where you belong" I mumbled. I ate two slices of pizza while watching TV. Soon I got bored so I went to take a bath.
*Time skip*
Hours flew by, but y/n was still asleep. I saw someone calling me so I checked to see who it was. Mr. L/n
Me: "Yes?"
L/n: "So how did it went?"
Me:I did it,
But it wasn't her first time, you lied to me
L/n: What do you mean? Who was her first then?
Me:I don't know, I hope I'll find out
L/n: Do you really love her?
Me: I said that because I wanted to gain her trust and it worked.
L/n: You are playing with her feelings. Tell her the truth
Me: I don't love her or never did, but she's better than my other hoes, so I'm gonna keep her until she'll become boring
L/n: She's not a toy, she's a human like you
Me: I know but she's damn good in bed and she's pretty
L/n: Instead of using her, why don't be in relationship with her?
Me: Maybe I'll love her but I don't think so.
L/n: I hope she was worth 4 million dollars.
I hung up. I heard a loud sound from my bedroom. I ran in to see what it was. "Shit y/n are you okay". I picked her up. She said to put her down, I did, but I kept my hands on her waist. She sat down on the couch and put her clothes back on. "I need to leave"
Me: But you can't walk"
"It's ok I'm on car" "I'll drive" she hands me her keys.
*Time skip, about 7 hours*
I was walking home after talking with Hisoka and y/n. Why did y/n let someone like Hisoka touch her? Is he better than me? He had her for free! This isn't fair! I took my phone and called l/n.
Me: Hello, I know who took y/n's virginity.
L/n: Who did it?
Me:Hisoka Morow.
L/n: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW DID SHE EVEN SLEPT WITH HIM??
Me: I don't know.
L/n: I can give you your money back.
Me: No, it's okay. Money is nothing to me.
I hang up.

AN:
IM SORRY BESTIES THIS ONE IS NOT INTERESTING IK😭😭
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE!! IF YALL DON'T GET WHO CHROLLO WAS CALLING, IT WAS READERS DAD SELLING Y/N VIRGINITY ‼️
HAPPY FUCKING VALENTINE 😩💕