chapter 10 'fight me'

*y/n's pov*
I woke up, but Hisoka was still asleep. I looked at the watch, 9:31am.
I started kissing him all over his face to wake him up, but he didn't even move. I give up and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I go to the kitchen to make us a breakfast.
*Time skip*
When I was done cooking, I saw Hisoka entering the bathroom. I took 2 plates and placed them on the table with food in. I made us coffee. Then I enter the bathroom and saw him brushing his teeth. "Good morning Hisoka" I said and placed a kiss on his arm. "Good morning y/n~" "Breakfast is done". Minutes later he finally left the bathroom. We ate breakfast together.
*Time skip*
As we finish I got up and did the dishes. I called the masters and asked them to replace the broken window. They said to wait for 30 mins.

I saw Hisoka sitting on the couch sad.
"What's wrong?" I said and sat next to him hugging him. He smiles and hugs back. Phone call breaks our moment. Unknown number
Y/n: Uhh hello?
C:Hey, it's Chrollo
Y/n: What do you want?
Hisoka looked at me confused. "Who are you talking with?~"
"Chrollo"
He grabs my phone and screams at the Chrollo through the phone.
H: Can you stop bothering us? Didn't you heard what y/n said yesterday?~. He entered bedroom closing the door behind him.
I didn't heard what they talked about.
I sigh. Sound of door bell breaks the silence. "Ms. L/n, where's the broken window?" I let them in and they start their work.
I went to check on Hisoka, but he wasn't there. Where did he go?
*Time skip*
"We're done. It'll be 600$"
I hand them money and they leave.
I wondered where did Hisoka go, I wanted to call him but he took my phone. I left my house to breath in some fresh air. My car also wasn't there. I ran back into the house and looked for the car keys. I didn't find them. I was panicking and didn't knew what to do.
*Hisoka's pov*
I took y/n's phone and left her alone in living room.
Me: "Can you stop bothering us? Didn't you heard what y/n said yesterday?~".
C:I remember. I called her for a reason, so could you give it back to my princess?
H:What the fuck Chrollo? She is mine and you have no right to touch her~.
C: Let's fight. Winner gets y/n.
I hang up and left y/n alone. I borrowed her car.
*Time skip*
I arrived and walked to his house. I enter it and he says "we already are fighting" and throws knife at me.

I dodged and threw a card at him. His arm began bleeding, while he was distracted, I threw more cards at his legs and made him fall. "Hisoka, please, take care of y/n. She deserves the world, and you are lucky because she choosed someone like you over me."
Me: " Did you expect her to choose you? She cares about personality not looks Chrollo. I won and I don't want you to touch or talk to her~"
I was about to leave, but I fall feeling pain in my neck. I couldn't move. "I just shot you with poisoned noodle. Your whole body is paralyzed and you will die in 10 hours."
My orbs widened. "Your poisons aren't gonna work on me~"
He gets up pulling the cards I threw at him out of his body. He takes his phone and called someone. I felt vibration in my pockets. "Don't even try I took her phone. And she is locked in her house.~" Chrollo laughed then left. I remove the needle. I tried to move. After 20 mins of trying to move, finally I was able to get up. I left his house as fast as I could. I get in the car and start driving.
I felt y/n's phone vibrate I took it out. It was his dad.
Me:"Hello?"
D: "Y/n, I- Wait, who is that?"
Me: "It's Hisoka"
D: "Why the fuck is my daughter's phone with you?"
Me: "It's a long story"
D: "Don't you dare to be near y/n."
Me: "We love each other, and no one can stop me" I hung up. I arrived at her house. Door wasn't locked. I ran into the house, but nothing was wrong. She was sleeping on her couch. I saw the new window. I remembered Chrollo's words "you will die in 10 hours." Y/n woke up and ran towards me.
*Y/n's pov*
I heard strange sounds and tried to open my eyes. I saw Hisoka. "HISOKA" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Y/n I'm sorry..."
Y/n:"For what?"
H: "For everything"
He brushes his lips against mine. I lick his bottom lip and my tongue slips in his mouth. I didn't left any inch untouched. He breaks our kiss "I'm so sorry y/n, I want to spend the rest of my life with you~". I kiss him again. He picks me up and enters my bedroom, then throws me on the bed. He lays on top of me, our lips meeting again. Soon, I get on top of him, rubbing my flower against his cock. He lets moan out in my mouth. I started to kiss on his neck. But then I saw a purple mark, which made me angry. "That's not my mark. Did you sleep with someone?!" I screamed at him. He didn't say anything. I looked close at it and saw the hole in the middle of the bruise. I realized what happened. "Oh my God why didn't you tell me!" I got off him and ran to the kitchen to grab antidote and syringe.
I filled the syringe with antidote and ran back to the bathroom. I turned the light on and told him to sit down. He did as I told, I put the syringe in his arm, and let the antidote in.
"I'm sorry y/n~" he looked at like a sad child. "Don't be sorry" I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Shall we continue?~" I smiled at him and said "No Hisoka, you need to relax." He placed his lips against mine. I got on top of him and started kissing and sucking on his neck. I noticed that the purple mark from needle was disappearing. I took his t-shirt off and kissed down on his abs. Soon I took his pants off too leaving him in boxers for a while. I teased him kissing and touching his clothed cock. I remove his underwear and lick his tip. His moans made me go crazy. I put the whole thing in my mouth, his length caused gag. I started to suck it faster, minutes flew by and he revealed his cum down my throat as I swallowed his seeds. "I'm sorry Hisoka. I'm sorry for letting other man touch me. I promise it won't happen again." He kissed me, which made my heart melt. I left him alone in room to close the door. I went back in and laid down next to him. I kissed his forehead, checks, nose then lips. "Goodnight love" We fell asleep.