Chapter 7 'At Chrollos home'

⚠️sexual content warning ⚠️
You didn't knew what to answer so you left him on read. You put your phone down and Hisoka sits next to you. "Are you okay y/n~?"
"I'm fine haha". Then he moved closer to me wrapping his arms around my shoulder. He took the remote and turned the TV on.
*Skip time*
You wake up and check your phone. 2 new messages from unknown number.
"Hey y/n I miss you"
"Can we meet up today at 8 pm?"
You replied: "Yes, but where?"
After a few seconds your phone vibrates "At my house". He sends you his address. "Ok" you answered. You get up and make your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth, then to the kitchen. You didn't hear or saw Hisoka. He left you. You make yourself breakfast and you grab your phone to text Chrollo. "Can I come earlier I have nothing to do"
You waited for his message for 2 mins "Yes, you can come right now"
As I read this message I go to my room. "Hmm what should I wear..." I thought. I wore white crop top and blue baggy jeans.

(That's your outfit)I look at myself in mirror "I look good heh"

I look at myself in mirror "I look good heh". I put on my shoes and leave my house.
*Time skip*
I arrive to his house and I send him text message "I'm here"
After mins I let him know, I see his figure walking towards me. "Hey" "Hey y/n" we walked in his place.
"Make yourself at home"
I take my shoes off and walk in living room. I sit on the couch "Your house looks.... Rich" I mumble.
He let's out a chuckle.
C: "Do you want something to eat?"
Y/n: "Haha no thank you, you may poison me"
C: "Why would I? I love you y/n"
Y/n: I'm not hungry but thank you"
At this moment my stomach growls.
C: "I believe your body more than your words" he smiles and puts pizza box on the table.
Y/n: "T-thank you Chrollo" I grab piece of pizza
C: "No need to thank me." He rubs my upper thigh.
Y/n: "Chrollo what are you doing?" I ask him nervously
C: "I want to make you mine. I know you feel the same way"
Y/n: "I don't know if I do. I hated you for long time, now you again appear in my life and you confess your feelings to me"
C: "I know, I was stupid then. Please give me a chance"
Y/n: "I don't know"
He kept rubbing my thigh. Few minutes later he leans towards my neck and starts sucking on it leaving dark purple marks.
"C-chrollo" I moan. "S-stop it's not okay" he finds my sweet spot and starts licking on it. "CHROLLO" I push him off. "Stop it Chrollo"
I wanted to stand up and leave, but he grabs my wrist roughly making me yelp in pain. " Where do you think you are going?" And forces me to sit on his lap. "You don't love me Chrollo, you just want to fuck me".
C: "You are half right, I do love you and I want to fuck you". Then his lips brush against mine. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I don't let him in. He squeezes my right boob making me gasp, his tongue slips in my mouth. I couldn't do anything but kiss him back. I wrap my arms on his neck. His hand makes its way down to my puthay, he starts to rub my clothed clit. "Mhmmnnn" I moan in his mouth. He removes his left hand of my waist and grabs my right hand. Then he put my hand on his growing crotch. "Nghhh" he groaned in my lips. I rubbed his hard cock through his pants. I broke our kiss. Saliva connecting our lips. I got on my knees and remove his pants and boxers. Precum already leaking out of his tip. "I thought you didn't love me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and licked the tip. "Fuck y/n"
I put the whole thing in my mouth. I kept sucking his length for a few minutes. I felt him twitch in my mouth. I knew he was near orgasm. I sucked on it faster. "Fuck, I'm going to cum". Suddenly I felt him shot down my throat and I swallowed it. "Make me" I said. He hungrily takes my top and pants off, leaving bra & panties on. Chrollo picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He puts me down on his bed. "Lay down, I have to return pleasure" I did as he said. He rips my (f/c) panties off and looks at my pussy. "You are so wet" he smirks and puts his head between my legs. "OH MY GOD" I yell out. He licked and sucked on my clit. Room filled with my moans.
He puts in his finger making me moan louder. He pumped in and out. Seconds flew by and I cummed. He takes his fingers out of me and licks them. "You taste sweet" said Chrollo smirking. I blushed at his words. "Now I'm gonna let everyone know that you belong to me, y/n l/n"
He rubs his dick against my wet clit and we both moan. His length slammed in as I gasped. "You are so big" I said painfully. I had to adjust his size for 2 mins, he was bigger than Hisoka. I nod letting him start his work. Pain turned into a pleasure.
He pumped in and out, sounds of skin slapping and moans filled room. He puts my legs on his shoulders and goes deeper hitting my womb. "Oh fuck" we both scream. "I feel you are close" He speed up, making my moans turn into screams. He cummed inside me, but I didn't reach my climax. He didn't stop, but he placed his finger on my clit and started rubbing it very fast. Finally I cummed. He pulls out of me and lays next to me covering our bodies with blanket. My legs start shaking, he notices it and smirk appears on his face. "I love you y/n".I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his chest.