My plants, looked completely fine, I'm suspecting namjoon was looking after them while i was forgetting. However, on closer inspection, they were getting to big for their pots. I made a mental note to buy more.

One looked like it was resting in the other, in an attempt on not to fall over.

After making sure of no further problems i was satisfied that they would be safe for a few days. The snow was picking up, getting in my hair and eyelashes.

I shook it off, shuffling back inside.

When i returned, yoongi was still at the window, but taehyung was staring out to, his face in a boxy smile.

"Look" he looked out at the heavy snow now falling.

"You've got snow in your hair" yoongi stood up, fluffing in, and removing any snow that had not melted.

Jimin dropped his phone, on the table staring in pure shock, taehyung stopped playing his game, not even looking back around when he died.

"What- i-" hoseok stopped looking from me to yoongi, his new coffee in his hand, but was in danger of being dropped.

"SEE I TOLD YOU WE WERNT SEEING THINGS" namjoon jumped up, hitting his knees on the table.

"YOU TWO!?" Hoseok looked like he was gonna faint or launch himself into the ceiling.

"What" i looked around, genuinely confused.

"Since when were you two friends?" Jimin pointed his finger between us.

Yoongi looked at him if he was stupid. ".....since last week?"

"I knew it was funny when he stopped you from falling out the window...normally he'd let you fall" Jimin jumped down on the sofa.

Yoongi laughed hitting him.

I laughed to but was cut off my phone ringing. I moved into the corner, i didn't recognise the number.

"Hello? Is this dowoons brother? Jang jisung?" A lady's voice called on one end.

"Errm yes, yes it is." Confused and slightly concerned. I sat down, hoseok looked around at me looking worried.

"im his teacher, ms park, we met at the parent teacher meeting, well he's had an allergic reaction and we have to take him to hospital after lunch-"

"what" i snapped, making jimin fall off his chair in fright.

"He ate seafood at lunchtime, so we want you to come down and attend to him, the ambulance is already here"

She didn't sound panicked, which was a good sign, but it was bad enough that they called an ambulance.

Every so often, dowoon would think he's invincible and try and eat shrimp or whatever else he can't have.

"Is it bad?" I chewed the inside of my cheek.

"Well he's most definitely talking" she sighed. Of cause he was, when did he stop.

"What an idiot, yes ill go" i put down the phone.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked his eyes wide. I waved my hand to defuse the situation.

"It's my brother, he ate something he's not supposed to, an idiot, honestly when i get my hands on him-" i trailed off running a hand through my hair.

I got out my phone to call him. I know well he is on it, playing on a game or something. I headed out the room so no one would hear my ranting

"Dowoon when i get my hands on you! Are you stupid, I've never had the misfortune to meet someone as-"