" Look Yoonji-" Jimin and Yoongi cut of Chang wan when they said " Yoongi " in sync " Doesn't matter, They both has face...so like I was saying, I don't you to break up with him....not that I fell out of love! What do you expect now, He is trying to forget you ".

Yoongi whined and fall on bed " Hey we were playing " John said, now getting a little angry " I will tear them, shut up and now help!" Yoongi said...Jimin grabbed his phone and dailled someone's number " Yes Hoseok " Jimin put it on speaker.

" What happened Jimin?" Hoseok's voice seems happy " Where are you Hobi? " Jimin asked glancing at Yoongi, who was now sitting straight on the bed " in garden, one of my old friend comes to meet me, I'm with him " Hoseok said...John and Chang wan continues to play.

" any plans for evening ?" Jimin asked him again " Yeah, me and Ron planned on going out today " Hoseok said on the other line " Okay Hobi, bye " Jimin hangs up the call " sorry to say, I guess it's not just friends hang out...they are going on date, and with date I mean...date " Jimin said, hint of teasing visible in his voice.

" I know what dates mean!" Yoongi walked towards the window, frustrated...He saw Hoseok talking with his friend smiling widely, him being a bright person was normal of Hobi but Yoongi was really jealous to see Hoseok showing his beautiful bright smile to someone else.

He saw Hoseok talking with his friend smiling widely, him being a bright person was normal of Hobi but Yoongi was really jealous to see Hoseok showing his beautiful bright smile to someone else

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Me: I want to marry him
  Yoongi : 🔫
Me: Geez fine!)

" They look cute tho " Jimin said to him, Chang wan and John jointed them, they stares at Hoseok and Ron...Yoongi clenched his fist when Ron holds Hoseok hand, who blushed a little " this Ronald Weasley..I will break his neck " Yoongi said angrily.

" He's not Ronald Weasley " John said putting his arm on Chang wan's shoulder, Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out of their room " I guess he is an idiot " Jimin said which made Chang wan huffed " He is 100 Percent an idiot " Jimin looks at Hoseok " You're right "

Taehyung's POV

" Yo brother in law~ " I was peacefully working in my office when I heard her, Lisa! " What now?" I asked annoyed...who wouldn't, She's blackmailing me using my little beautiful baby husband's name " Can I go home early?" I looks at her

" No, wh-" I stopped when she popped her phone in front me...I gulped, this is cheating seriously...and what exactly is that...my picture with a girl doing dirty....WAIT! I can explain...That was before I met my beautiful baby...I seriously hate Lisa right now, That smile.

I seriously hate Lisa right now, That smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
One word of Love | Taekook / Vkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें