epilogue

6 months have passed since the day Doyoung and Jina became official. Birthday parties were celebrated from time to time hence having 25 of them in one year. They don't really show a lot of their PDA in front of members simply because they both were shy but they naturally have their arms around one another.

Jina moved into Doyoung's room and Raeyoung moved into Jungwoo's room, now having an extra room in the NCT mansion.

When it came to missions, it was all seriousness and professionalism, but when it was their free time, Doyoung and Jina would have weekly or maybe nightly makeout sessions at 2 am depending on how they felt during the day.

They do give hickeys on each other but only when they know when they're not going out the next day, hence locking themselves up in Doyoung's room the entire day.

-

NCT was currently doing a major side mission, assisting Seventeen saving Hara. How ironic right?

" Haechan, make sure that everyone is tight and ready to escape- " Jina said looking through her computer with the security cams. " What the fuck is Doyoung doing? "

" I don't know, he's your man. " Haechan scoffed.

" Haechan it's not the time. " Jaemin rolled his eyes.

" Doyoung hyung, take the exit on the back left corner of the house? Tuberlance is out, right? " Yangyang asked through the earpiece.

" Yes. Seventeen medics and NCT medics have everyone on board, Mingyu and his girlfriend I assume, not so much. I heard two bullets but I can't confirm who. We had to escape. " Doyoung replied on the earpiece.

" Doyoung can you please escape before someone finds out you're still there? " Jina spoke on the earpiece.

" Got that. " Doyoung replied back.

" Jungwoo, any casualties in NCT? " Jina asked.

" Not major. NCT is fine. Seventeen, you might need to ask them after tonight. They don't look too good but Raeyoung and Chenle are assisting them. " Jungwoo spoke over his earpiece.

" NCT and Seventeen escape from Tuberlance base, complete. Oh, by the way, S.Coups said thank you. " Taeyoung spoke over his earpiece.

All of the hackers smiled, seeing that it was a successful assisting mission as they fell back in their chairs in relief, but feeling guilty about letting some people get hurt, especially Mingyu and his girl.

" Mission end. Hackers, free to go. " Taeyoung announced at his earpiece.

The hacker team took a deep breath and started to stand up and stretch, cheering in happiness as usual. But Jina on the other hand wasn't cheering as she would usually do, she was conflicted. She knew who this 'girlfriend' was.

Song Hara.

" Involved with them mafia business is a really cruel game. " Jina softly spoke to herself hoping that no one heard her.

Not long, the three hackers noticed Jina wasn't herself and seeing that she was upset. They toned down and eventually went to her.

" Jina noona what's wrong? " Jaemin asked.

" Yeah you didn't seem happy and we were getting worried about you noona. " Yangyang added.

" If it's about me teasing you about Doyoung hyung I'm really sorry about- " Haechan apologized when Jina talked again.

" No, it's not. " Jina blurred out.

" Then what is it? " Jaemin asked.

" To respect the privacy of others, let's just say I know Seventeen Mingyu's girlfriend. " Jina sighed as the members understood.