eighteen

Doyoung and Jina were currently alone in the training room as Doyoung started to maneuver his arms around her telling her the steps to avoid it. It was harder than Jina thought because she obviously wanted to use her arms.

" Again. " Doyoung announced as he proceeded to attack for the nth amount of time.

How many times is he going to repeat the same shit? How am I suffering more than him?

Jina felt her legs getting extremely tired from the intense training with Doyoung. Her wrists were losing their blood circulation and she was panting like crazy. The number of times she lifted her body to avoid Doyoung's attacks on her was indeed hell.

Jina then started to pant really heavily as she finished another round with Doyoung. Doyoung didn't look tired at all but he noticed how tired she was. Maybe the training was too much for her.

He went around to untie her from the chair and she immediately flopped down on the floor, hands, and knees on the ground, breathing heavily.

" Can...we stop for... today? " Jina panted through her words.

" Yeah. " Doyoung told her as he put the equipment away. " Stay put, I'll get you some water. "

" Thanks... " Jina said as her breath started to slow down to the regular rhythm.

" You're welcome. You passed. " Doyoung smiled at her.

Jina then slowly proceed to regain her consciousness because her eyes kept blinking and started to get heavy. It wasn't the feeling of being overworked, but she was tired, simply wanting rest. She didn't mind falling asleep there.

Jina was about to plop on the sparring area falling asleep until two arms wrapped around her, immediately adjusting her to the person's lap who was sitting criss-cross apple sauce and cradling her in their arms.

She felt the tip of the water bottle on her mouth as the cold water started to go down Jina's throat as she was slowly drinking it, regaining her consciousness again.

" Drink up Jina. " Doyoung said as one arm was wrapping around her back and the other holding the water bottle, allowing the girl to drink. " I know I was hard on you, but you did well today. "

Jina then continued to drink the water, slowly as her peripheral vision seeing Doyoung looking at her as if he needed to protect her in his arms. It was those eyes, the eyes of care and love.

Even then, Jina was for sure that Doyoung only intended to do this as if every friend had the opportunity to cradle her in care.

It was for sure that Jina was growing her feeling towards him.

" Thanks, Doyoung. " Jina smiled at him as he pulled the water bottle away from her. " Let's go up. "

Jina then attempted to get up from Doyoung's grip as Doyoung also stood up too. It didn't take long for Jina to fall down as her legs were shaking making her fall backward.

Her back didn't end up hitting the ground but it was caught by Doyoung's arm. Jina looked up, having another staring contest with Doyoung for a good 20 seconds until Doyoung broke off eye contact.

" It's best if I carry you up. " Doyoung told her. " You won't be able to walk but you'll be tripping yourself over. "

" I wonder why. " Jina rolled her eyes in amusement.

" I'm you're caretaker anyways so I should be doing my job. " Doyoung chuckled.

" Right. " Jina sheepishly smiled at him as he smiled back at her too.