twenty two

Jina woke up seeing that her wrists were tied to the chair but her legs weren't tied. It felt like she slept for the entire day, seeing that the light from the sky was slowly getting darker and darker.

I shouldn't have run away. Now Doyoung thinks I'm a dumbass bitch who can't take care of myself.

" It's about time you wake up. " The man said placing his finger on Jina's chin making her look up to him.

Why does he oddly look familiar?

" Who the fuck are you? " Jina gritted her teeth. " And what the fuck do you want? "

" Woah there slow down princess- " The man told her.

" Don't call me princess. " Jina immediately responded.

" Haven't you seen me before? " The man asked.

Jina didn't know what the stranger was talking to her as if she saw him before. There was nothing that she recalled. She shook her head now.

" Well, I have. " The man told her. " The names Jack Lee. "

" And why do I need to know that? " Jina asked.

" Do you want to understand why that I'm not Park Jack instead of Lee Jack. Park Jina. " Jack emphasized.

" I don't know what you're talking about. " Jina asked as she was genuinely confused.

" Remember these names, Park Siyeon and Park Jinhwan? " Jack asked making Jina furious.

" How do you even know my parents? What did you do to them! " Jina raised her voice.

" Oh dear, I think there's something you should know. " Jack continued on. " Park Jinhwan is my father. "

" What?! " Jina was in shock at what Jack just said. " I don't believe you. "

" Well then let me tell you a story. " Jack explained. " Your father fucked my mom and dipped on her. My mom, Lee Jaehee found out that your father married your mom hence my mom being depressed. "

" What's even worse was that I ended up going to the same school as you guys, growing up throughout. My mom would always look in the direction where now, our father was at seeing that you two were living a happy life. " Jack further explained.

" When I came home one day, I got a call from the hospital seeing that my mom killed herself, making me angry in bitterness. I didn't have a dad to grow up and he ditched me to be with you! You and Jisung! " Jack raised his voice.

" And now, I created Race to proposed my revenge on executing you all. To avenge my mom! Your parents, success. Jisung, success, and now you. " Jack smirked as he took out his dagger.

Jisung's alive but he wouldn't know that. But why would dad even do this to us? He was hiding from all his problems! And the fact that mom didn't even know about it too! Pretty sure Jisung figured this.

" Taebin told me about your shift being alone at night at the Bunny Cafe. We had our chances to capture you to kill you. But NCT, our biggest enemy stopped us from doing it, losing you in our damn sight! " Jack continued on.

Maybe because y'all are just bad at strategizing. Deadass.

" Now that I know you're with NCT, it's easier for me to weaken their powers and take what's precious to them. And to also weaken your scariest mafia Kim Doyoung. " Jack said.

Doyoung, a precious name to Jina. Why was she stupid enough to leave him? Now she's put in this situation making her tear up.

I'm so sorry Doyoung, I should've listened...